OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Saga is a cornball. Don't ever want to see him battle again. Suge is suge but he has stage presence and is entertaining as hell so he won by default

Facts! No way you can have Saga winning when his only decent angle was calling suge a hypocrite when he's debatably the biggest hypocrite in battle rap. He's a corny spin-off of lux.

Suge 2-1 or 3-0

Saga is a cornball. Don't ever want to see him battle again. Suge is suge but he has stage presence and is entertaining as hell so he won by default

Facts! No way you can have Saga winning when his only decent angle was calling suge a hypocrite when he's debatably the biggest hypocrite in battle rap. He's a corny spin-off of lux.

Suge 2-1 or 3-0
a lot of bars flew over yall head, i got saga 2-1 only losing the first round

a lot of bars flew over yall head, i got saga 2-1 only losing the first round

Who else you like in battle rap?
clips, soul khan, daylyt before the antics to name a few. im not discrediting suge because dude spazzed in the first round but saga came prepared. the second round was a toss up and the third saga destroyed suge. the first round saga had tons of bars but people weren't catching on unfortunately. one of the better battles of the year in my book.

clips, soul khan, daylyt before the antics to name a few. im not discrediting suge because dude spazzed in the first round but saga came prepared. the second round was a toss up and the third saga destroyed suge. the first round saga had tons of bars but people weren't catching on unfortunately. one of the better battles of the year in my book.

I have no respect for any of those 3. We come from different worlds. That explains why you think saga won. I respect your opinion.

I have no respect for any of those 3. We come from different worlds. That explains why you think saga won. I respect your opinion.
what do you mean different worlds lmao, suges hood is ten minutes away from me, i grew up with his youngins lol. i do respect suges gunplay and agression though. its a toss up either way and i respect your opinion. it was a enjoyable battle to say the least

what do you mean different worlds lmao, suges hood is ten minutes away from me, i grew up with his youngins lol. i do respect suges gunplay and agression though. its a toss up either way and i respect your opinion. it was a enjoyable battle to say the least

I'm saying. Daylyt is the worst and most overhyped dude in battle rap. I just don't understand how an old school battle rap fan can be a fan of him. Now if someone just started getting into battle rap, let's say 2 yrs ago, then I'd understand. Especially I don't see how you can be over the age of like 24 and like him. It's like grown men being fans of LeBron james and Dwayne wade. Dudes are straight herbs b. As for clips, he's the Lex Luger of battle rap. He has the total package(pause). But him taking the whole "I'm too humble" "I didn't try in that battle" "why you going over the time limit?" "I write third rounds when it matters most" gimmick is tired. He's been taking Ls imo a lot lately and the fans just let him get away with being unprepared or just down play whatever his opponents expose him on.

I'm saying. Daylyt is the worst and most overhyped dude in battle rap. I just don't understand how an old school battle rap fan can be a fan of him. Now if someone just started getting into battle rap, let's say 2 yrs ago, then I'd understand. Especially I don't see how you can be over the age of like 24 and like him. It's like grown men being fans of LeBron james and Dwayne wade. Dudes are straight herbs b. As for clips, he's the Lex Luger of battle rap. He has the total package(pause). But him taking the whole "I'm too humble" "I didn't try in that battle" "why you going over the time limit?" "I write third rounds when it matters most" gimmick is tired. He's been taking Ls imo a lot lately and the fans just let him get away with being unprepared or just down play whatever his opponents expose him on.

You sound stupid *** hell. That's like the most, fatious thing I've heard pertaining to battle rap. And what the hell does being a new battle rap or an old battle rap fan have to do with it??? Daylyt and Clips will cook whoever is put in front of them.

Last edited:
Dudes can't be LeBron or Wade fans and if they are they herbs?.... I like neither but oh wow, that's probably the wildest analogy or whatever I've seen posted on NT :lol:

Last edited:
Why are you being rude Fam? Who has daylyt beat in your eyes? I also never said clips wouldnt or can't beat anybody. I was implying he's been lazy. Daylyt only has hot video game bars.

Dudes can't be LeBron or Wade fans and if they are they herbs?.... I like neither but oh wow, that's probably the wildest analogy or whatever I've seen posted on NT :lol:

Ok. I forgot I have to be 100% literal. Obviously if your from Cleveland or Miami and are fans of your home team then there's nothing wrong with that.

That Daylyt/Ab Soul battle is gold... I think U got a lil hate in your blood man :lol:

Honestly I never knew he battled ab soul. It's hard for me to click a daylyt battle or goto to an event he's on, because he wastes fans time and money. He's ruined events. So you can say I have 100% hate in my blood. He's corny. His bars are super gassed. His Rock Paper Scissors line was the best thing he's ever done.

Honestly I never knew he battled ab soul. It's hard for me to click a daylyt battle or goto to an event he's on, because he wastes fans time and money. He's ruined events. So you can say I have 100% hate in my blood. He's corny. His bars are super gassed. His Rock Paper Scissors line was the best thing he's ever done.

The battle was on soul's album... See we come from two different world's young [emoji]128526[/emoji]

You sound irrational. Daylyt has beat

Clips
Calicoe
T Rex
40 Barrs
ICE
Verb
Lotta Zay
Cityy Towers
Pat Stay
Quest McCody
Math Hoffa
Arsonal (twice)

Just off top. You have to be a hater to say Daylyt is the worst, because it's not even true in the slightest degree.

Daylyt beat Pat Stay now :rofl: :lol:

Verb beat him, Clips beat him, Ice beat him.

IDK how anyone could be a true fan of Day.
Ya, he brings it when he tries but he has ****** up like 3 major events now just to be a ******* lame. No1 should condone cornball **** like that.

Clips, Verb, and ICE did not beat Day. Clips was incredibly gassed that battle. Same with Verb. Him and ICE is actually debatable. It's funny ****** will try to discredit Day like his pen isn't one the best in battle rap. That Pat Stay battle, I can tell you weren't listening to his rounds, you were probably livid at the fact that he was dressed up as a slave. He actually had some ****.

i got Day losing to clips, pat stay, verb, serious jones, real deal, chilla

even lost to that blind dude manz
even lost to city towers after a fight broke out.
even lost to loe pesci after he punked him :smh:

I used to be a somewhat daylyt fan and even went to a couple events here in cali. But after he's been ODing with gimmicks i wouldn't go to any card with him on it.
I get it he's doing it for attention and getting money from those no name leagues.

You sound irrational. Daylyt has beat

Clips he lost
Calicoe - Cal killed daylyt
T Rex - didn't see it
40 Barrs - didn't see it
ICE - Ice destroyed him and he admited to it
Verb
Lotta Zay - debatable
Cityy Towers
Pat Stay - he lost
Quest McCody
Math Hoffa - he beat math
Arsonal (twice) - he lost

Just off top. You have to be a hater to say Daylyt is the worst, because it's not even true in the slightest degree.

He's not the worst. Dna is. But daylyt lacks skill and consistency. He has gimmicks to to over shadow his weak performances. how can u say he beat T. rex? I was there b. Total slaughter he tried to take ish on stage.

He's not the worst. Dna is. But daylyt lacks skill and consistency. He has gimmicks to to over shadow his weak performances. how can u say he beat T. rex? I was there b. Total slaughter he tried to take ish on stage.

That was third round. He had bars the whole 1st and 2nd and that crowd was snoozing. T Rex spit that usual garbage 3rd grader **** and got crazy crowd reaction. And to say Day lacks skill is just pure haterism. Day objectively top 10. (Top 5 really but whatever.)

Back
Top Bottom