OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

2-1 NWX
Guntitles looked lazy
Surf my favorite so i expected better from him

2-1 Guntitles. Crowd was a bit gassed for NWX, NWX had some decent lines, but because they took Guntitles "Before and After" lines, and it wasnt even that good, they get a downgrade from me. IMO, Guntitles 1 and 3 and NWX round 2.

I'm not the biggest follower of battle rap but I do follow some "more known" battles but what's the obsession
with "gun bars"? I kinda keeps be away from the culture in general. I understand coming up with different ways
to shoot somebody could be creative but almost all these battles have raps about guns.

The Puff Daddy line > NWX lines in this battle.

Surf within top 10, but not in top 5

No order, but you got these people below. Surf about 6--8. Also depends on what we basing on.

Lux
Hollow
Clips
Arsonal
Daylyt (when he on, he on imo)
Mook
Roc
Hitman Holla
Aye Verb
Goodz

Thats just the "URL" battlers except Daylyt

I'm not the biggest follower of battle rap but I do follow some "more known" battles but what's the obsession
with "gun bars"? I kinda keeps be away from the culture in general. I understand coming up with different ways
to shoot somebody could be creative but almost all these battles have raps about guns.
Watch King of the Dot. Equally as good as url but not all gun bars.

hollow
big k
t top
brizz
dizaster
illmac
tay roc
clips
pat stay
mook

this isn't even a top 10 all time, these are people who'd beat surf tomorrow

john john would beat surf using all surf bars

I didn't even mention people like jae millz or lock smith and others

Pat stay???
Dizaster?????????
T-top-?maybe
Illmac???
Cmon fam you out here reaching, none of them dudes beating surf and surf beat roc 2x and clipse ain't been on fire since he beat Rex

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom