OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I'm done with Big T.. done with Math..Aye verb is almost with them. I want to be do with JJ but he won't go away.

**Edit: Throw in Clips too

Last edited:
Aye Verb is another person on the "Has he ever spit a hot round" list. 

President of this collective is Goodz though. Goodz is trash

That totally slipped my mind. He killed Hitman.

Hitman Holla deserves to be on this list too. Zero bars, can't think of one hot bar he ever had.

"delivery" though
"stage presence"

Verb still has flashes but not enough....I need to see Goodz one more time on that stage though. He did cool against Ahdi

Hitman had lines vs Cortez, Ars, Miles and JJ..but he dropped off too.

Goodz has so never ever choked or stuttered. That **** has to be worth a lot of points in the battle rap arena

I was done with verb after k shine bodied him. Now he just be roachin for the lux battle

:lol: at this dude Anti's dislike for Goodz

Goodz ins't that bad he torched Conceited that one battle.

There are worse out there.

Saw some of those KOTD battles.
Arsonal as much hate he gets pretty much 3-0 Cortez
Corny Charon gets gimmicked out again this time by a female.
Iron Solomon imo beat Charlie clips who actually finally had a full 3 rounds.

They snapped w/ the fighting game screen for BL3.

Daylyt didnhid thing, but on second watch I'm leaning more toward Mike P.

Clips/Solomon was meh. Still gotta peep that Pass/JC battle. Full of bars I'm sure.

I'm leaning more towards day in the battle.  His bars are just to hard to match up with.  Alot of crowd gas too.  Not everything day was saying was fire but he had some hard bars.

That solomon/clips battle was meh to me.  Maybe because its clips is so predictiable these days with 2 freestyle and 1 written round.  Its a toss.  Havent been interested in solomon since the mook battle.

That pass/jc battle was meh as well.  Not a pass fan.  Doesnt do it for me I dont know.  JC wasnt even that great. Only one line that did it for me was the plagerize/ played your eyes line.

Back
Top Bottom