OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

lux and cal was the first sign of url cannibalising itself

url has literally not been the same since

but eh, boys fell for the gimmick

i can't save you

Lux beat Cal.... you all wild'n a little bit. His other ones are debatable I'll give you that...and no way is son overrated. He's one of the few that's stands on that stage and raps.

and Surf beat Top...I just can't rock with Top like that.

Lux beat cal and majority of the world knows it. We were rooting for the hometown kid but we couldn't even front like he didn't hm get waxed, son wanted to cry up there.

Lux beat cal and majority of the world knows it. We were rooting for the hometown kid but we couldn't even front like he didn't hm get waxed, son wanted to cry up there.

Calico easily one the first with that choke. His second round was ok and his third was awful. Lux's second and third was so much better than Cal's the choke really didn't even matter.

I actually love the old cats vs new cats angle in battle rap because the new cats can actually rap and took it the sport to a whole new level.

your battles are "*** dirt", this **** hidin, holla ill pin yo head to the wall???? hella **** feels so forced.

why does surf rap like that :x

I actually watched this again last week.... I forget who I gave it to the first time but I think Clips slightly edged. I'm going give it another view.

Back
Top Bottom