OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I had it 2-1 Roc when the bootlegs were out. Don't get me wrong corny Charon is improving but there is always cringeworthy lines that I'm sure he thinks are hot fire bars.
Sad thing is that URL rappers always say they never try against him or can easily use it as an excuse.

everybody going crazy over this diz vs official battle

all type of non battle watchers losing their minds

:lol: @ the pic they used for O'fficial in the thumbnail.

BL5 card (March 11th):

Chef Trez x JC
Ave x O-Red
Qleen Paper x Nu Jerzey Twork
Th3 Saga x Tink Da Demon
Ryda/JackBoy Maine (Team DMV) x Snake Eyez/Dougy (Team NYC)

2-1 charron
They just announced tay roc vs chess at Nome that's gone be crazy
Jc is wack

JC is wack? What? Yall tripping man. JC is mad nice.

Also within the first round of that Saga Tink battle an exorcism of a demon bar will be used.

that whole DMV movement on fire right now

Beasley said Chess is top tier now....he's wild'n.

Chess is that little frail skinny bird chest dude right. If so def not top tier.

Ave is nasty as hell to and is a problem.

Yeah didn't know the DMV had spitters like that though.

Last edited:
Beasley stop it, lol. Chess is solid but he's not top tier yet. He's young and maturing, his bars have stepped though.

Ave is something else. If he can keep this up, I can't see anyone beating him.

Ave nice but he got 3-0 by nitty.
Chess not top tier yet but it's close.

Ave vs Rum Nitty is a debatable to me. I watched Ave Vs Chess last night.....Such a body bag.

Chess is nowhere near top tier

Yeah, there's no way Nitty 30'd Ave. :lol:

Rumors are stirring about a Tay Roc x Hollow match at Summer Madness. :nerd:

Gun bar king roc was spazzing before Ave even came in the picture

Hollow ain't battled in over a year going against arguably the hottest top tier ***** out right now but that's a body? Stop it :lol:

But since Ave got on we've seen three very underwhelming Roc battles (Nitty, Arsenal, Charron) and I'm supposed to expect him to beat the best battler? Ave gotta save those bars for himself nowadays (not serious)

This isn't an indictment on Roc moreso it is about Hollow being who he is. That plus Roc being in a slump to me does not bode well for him.

Also that. NOME is by far the best event. I've yet to be disappointed by a NOME.

Last edited:
Roc last 3 battles were kinda underwhelming but we cant forget his run that boosted his stock in 2015
Hollow lost to surf btw

I'm still disappointed in my man Tone Montana.

Dude could've been something special. :smh:

100% factual. Out of all the new dudes the past 3-5 years he brought that old feel back when i first heard him. Hes one of the only newer dudes at the time to actually rap in different flows. Mostly everyone out now has the same set up rhyme scheme, which imo gets old pretty fast.

Back
Top Bottom