OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Thats the card. Smacks new slogan is classics over names which I agree with dude. Why give the.big names all this overpaid money to the bigger names that give you subbar bars and performances? Give them to other folks who will put on an actual show.

Now they can use the money to pay those who really deserve it. Mr. SMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD himself and BRRUUMMMM BRUUUMMM BRUMMMM DON DEMARCO MARCO.

Last edited:
Thats the card. Smacks new slogan is classics over names which I agree with dude. Why give the.big names all this overpaid money to the bigger names that give you subbar bars and performances? Give them to other folks who will put on an actual show.

and the matchups are still terrible

serius and math could be interesting, that's bout it

I wanted swave against a top tier cat

I also wanted to see how mook would perform after that dud he dropped

I think someone here said he backed out tho, any insight?

Charlie Clips 3rd round doeeeeee
roll.gif

B Magic had him looking shaky.

***** should have taken a sip of water.

It might have made him feel better

B Magic 3-0

Crowd really oo'd at charlie stealing a Joe budden bar...... He said that tight end wide receiver line on the Ransom diss called Checkmate.

B Magic won

Crowd really oo'd at charlie stealing a Joe budden bar...... He said that tight end wide receiver line on the Ransom diss called Checkmate.

B Magic won
either clips used that before in another battle ...or someone else also spit that Joe line...but then again Joe took that from one of his internet soldiers
laugh.gif

Magic won but clips first 2 rounds was solid imo not his best but good to me over all best one to come out so far

So it does look like it will be Daylyt vs. Swave Sevah.

I hope the rest of the rumored card is not true. Missing Tsu v Mook, and Lux v Hollow, still would like to see Big T vs O Red, and B Magic vs Conceited.

Last edited:
B Magic

=

NonStop

Clips 1st two rounds was mean... His 3rd was nice also he just kept ******g up which deflated it.

I'm not sure who won the first 2... just know Magic got the 3rd due to Charlie constantly fumbling over his words.

Last edited:
That was a good battle woulda been better if Clips didn't fumble in the 3rd.

It could be 2-1 either way depending on who you gave the 2nd round to.

I think Clips flows/scheme/lines took in tho.

& B-Magic held his own.

Last edited:
First two rounds from each was fire.I'd say Charlie took them, but you can't give him another battle where he ****** up another 3rd. And he was talking all through BMagic third. :smh:

It would really help if another n_ with some deep pockets started a new battle league that can really threaten URL . Top notch presentation , sound quality, and timely released battles would get smack on his ****. He's lazy and extremely unorganized all because there really isn't any competition. It's annoying already

Magic 2 - 1 . was very underwhelmed by round 3 from both of them

Don Demarco needs to be checked . this dude is out of control

It would really help if another n_ with some deep pockets started a new battle league that can really threaten URL . Top notch presentation , sound quality, and timely released battles would get smack on his ****. He's lazy and extremely unorganized all because there really isn't any competition. It's annoying already

That would be swell. Smack be holding them vids hostage lol

Back
Top Bottom