OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

The beat that plays in the back of the videos is fire. I hope this drops by noon( even though it probably wont). Got Smacks twitter open right now waiting for that link.

that battle was :pimp:

Intense, neither guy liked each other... Thats how I like my battles :lol:

Them jersey dudes banging NH & Grape now? They'll be rocking orange by the time the next SM roll round :lol:

I won for watching that :smokin

Hitmans first lived up to the hype for me, didn't see the clear win from Surf that I expected...they went at it imo.

Good battle but I'd give it to Hitman I thought Surfs parents angle for the 3rd round was weak.

great battle . Hitmans 1st :wow:

Tsu clearly won rounds 2 and 3 to me . the "tab for that bill" line in round 2 and the "if you want to speak to the inmate, press 9" in round 3 were insane

RD 1. Hitman
RD 2. viewers choice
RD 3. Surf

not a bad battle.

for some reason i thought Hitman's first would be better

Surprise surprise, one of the most over rated dudes Hitman Holla loses again. He can never put together a good three round battle. Tsu Surf top 5 man

that battle was :pimp:

Intense, neither guy liked each other... Thats how I like my battles :lol:

Them jersey dudes banging NH & Grape now? They'll be rocking orange by the time the next SM roll round :lol:
jersey has had 60's for a while now lmao.

Top 5 lists are super personal tho, they can wildly vary from person to person.

Clipse probly the one person on majority of people's top 5 list.....after that it can be all over the place depending on preference.

I'm not big on hollow and Diz corny to me but someone just put them in their top 5 and I wouldn't even argue that, basically depends on what type of battler you prefer. Surf hit hard sometimes but I wouldn't put him in my top 5, Hitman either.

Hitmans first was terrible, the only reason the crowd got hyped was because of his lil brother, i got it 1.5 surf/ .5 holla with that second round being a draw and the third pretty much also being a draw but atleast an ok round for both.

Last edited:
"you was home w your mother. watching wrestling, rock, raw, chyna, smackdown.

we was in the trap house. raw rock china gettin smacked down" 
sick.gif

Holla ill pin yo ( jalepono) head to the ****** wall :lol: :lol: crowd was gassing that was wack imo

When that Tracy get to Morgan you don't wanna go there....obviously a Tracy Morgan reference but doesn't make sense unless it went over my head.

Seems like a forced reach how does a Tracy get to Morgan ?

Holla had some as well with those MJ lines :smh: he overvalued his performance there, no performance in the world could save those bars :lol:

"Male version of Serena and Venus, we swing ratchets together".........

One of the worst lines I've ever heard in a battle, Please stop putting Hitman Holla on premier cards, PLEASE.

Skip to 43:00 Conceited is in the background and he goes "that was F_____ trash" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
1st Hitman though it was way over hyped.
2nd none boring round
3rd surf the parent angle was pretty good.

Overall pretty good first battle to put up. wondering what would be next up

Back
Top Bottom