OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

That chat made it seem eazy was light lol, I had eazy winning that but goodz was had a few lines I like. I would love to see eazy vs cal though, that’s a dream matchup for me

Eazy has said there's an upcoming card in Philly. I wouldn't be surprised if that battle happened there. If not, I assume he battles JJDD, Geechi or Suge on that card.

This is why the tiers are bad for battle rap. Nitty doesn't battle anymore cause he's out of bars... This should have been on a main stage.

By the time someone makes it to the top tier they run out of material..look at Shotgun. Look at Twerk.

Geechi about to be next. Surf had a whole middle career of terribleness and is the first guy to recover from that. Tsu Surf should be out of battle rap. It's pretty evident he's the GOAT it's weird that people go out of their way to argue against it.

This is why the tiers are bad for battle rap. Nitty doesn't battle anymore cause he's out of bars... This should have been on a main stage.

By the time someone makes it to the top tier they run out of material..look at Shotgun. Look at Twerk.

Geechi about to be next. Surf had a whole middle career of terribleness and is the first guy to recover from that. Tsu Surf should be out of battle rap. It's pretty evident he's the GOAT it's weird that people go out of their way to argue against it.

Nitty doesn’t battle ? He battle gattas… and before that he lost in the tournament …. He’s battling A ward next weekend

One thing I can say about the URL is they do a great job developing talent. Tiers are always going to matter though because different battlers bring in different amount of eyes/sales. I flew out to HTX for a weekend just to watch Surf vs. Geechi alone.

Tiers imo should only matter when talking about pay but not determine who is available to battle.

Surf's got JC next. Should be decent if they're both prepared.

IDK how some ppl still sleeping on A-Ward. Nitty might mess around get 2-1d or gentleman swept.

Surf's got JC next. Should be decent if they're both prepared.

IDK how some ppl still sleeping on A-Ward. Nitty might mess around get 2-1d or gentleman swept.
Not gonna lie, it could get ugly for JC.. It’s already an uphill battle getting pass Surf’s popularity & stage presence.

Yooooooo! Not going to lie. To me, this Summer Madness 12 card looking like on e of the best cards URL dropped in a while

Back
Top Bottom