Official Ratchet/Yambs holiday weekend? Houston All star weekend/ CIAA weekend

i know im not the only semi well off dude who attends this weekends for pleasure, I mean if you a fan of big cakes and partying, why not? Who going post yo plans, info to help others plan theirs.
I will be skipping All Star this year, im still scared from the year in LA, i swear LA and its hollyweird ish ca ruin any ratchet weekend, word to that TMZ video, these events are built for the south east.
I do plan on going to NC for CIAA weekend, i been hearing that this is a sleeper among the Allstars/ Memorial day weekend events.

Any brave Nters going, I will and i have no problems with a minor summit, but if you aint about getting yambs and having fun, please stay away i would hate to meet up with a lame.

I'll change the title when SXSW comes up.

Last edited:
I'm 45 mins north of Charlotte...plus I work at a HBCU so I know first hand how it is.

I don't mess with it though...not my kind of crowd...crazy considering I even graduated from an HBCU but if you're trying to get it in then go for it...but most of those chicks roll in groups so you gotta be on your A game to even get it.

All-Star weekend in Dallas a few years back was :smokin :smokin.

Yambs were acquired, Ls were taken, blood was shed, Legends were born.

jelly I am...

but on the reL... I never attend stuff like this cuz I thought it was damb near impossible unless you were in some baller alert status...

Last edited:

jelly I am...

but on the reL... I never attend stuff like this cuz I thought it was damb near impossible unless you were in some baller alert status...
I knew ish was real when I walked into the Galleria and saw MASSes everywhere.

You right tho some places had high *** covers ($100+) and there were alot of hoax parties like P.Diddy throwing a party at the W or ish like that.

jelly I am...

I know this feel :smh: I was actually planning last year to hit some stuff up for this game, but of course something comes up to start knocking down my funds, and at the same time I'm saving to head to Belize for a friend's wedding and I'm not trying to miss that. Never been out of the country before.

Soon........

Soon........

Valentines weekend too, pockets are going to be hurt that week for a lot of dudes

Dallas All-Slar sucked. Ice and snow shut **** down and I even went to the game which sucked.

All-Star in Houston is my last party weekend but I'm go out with a bang :nthat:

Dallas All-Slar sucked. Ice and snow shut **** down and I even went to the game which sucked.

Last? You getting married? About to serve time? About to go off to the military?

Last? You getting married? About to serve time? About to go off to the military?

Man I'm 30, I'm too old for this ****. Plus I plan on popping the question sometime in the next year so I'm probably out the game after this.

"The only dream, of that ghetto prom queen
was to make it to the screen, maybe get seen
Maybe get chose by a n**** from my team"

I know this feel
mean.gif
I was actually planning last year to hit some stuff up for this game, but of course something comes up to start knocking down my funds, and at the same time I'm saving to head to Belize for a friend's wedding and I'm not trying to miss that. Never been out of the country before.

Soon........

Soon........
I enjoyed Belize...more so for the food than anything else. The women I saw were fine though...hot as **** out there too. 

Back
Top Bottom