***Official Real World Brooklyn post***

Devyn reminds me of jennifer hudson. Lol why am I still watching this? Is boring as all get out, they not doing nothing but gettin along

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Devyn reminds me of jennifer hudson. Lol why am I still watching this? Is boring as all get out, they not doing nothing but gettin along

all this niceness probably won't last long, one cast member said they had to wrap shooting 2weeks early because the house got so chaotic.

I just realized Dude was gettin at it, while It still had a Penis. I thought he was takin the L before, but now it's just damn!!!

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by retrospect90

all this niceness probably won't last long, one cast member said they had to wrap shooting 2weeks early because the house got so chaotic.

you sure about that...whenever real world has some dramatic or chaotic fight they always preview what happens in the beginning beginning but so far the only"crazy" thing ive seen is JD throwing something on the table and it didnt look that "chaotic"

and yes that scott guy has to be the MOST BORINGEST real world castmember EVER! dude is a lameee

nominee for WORST season ever. they had so much potential with Brooklyn but they +#+%$# it up with this lame boring castmembers.

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

I just realized Dude was gettin at it, while It still had a Penis. I thought he was takin the L before, but now it's just damn!!!
That man must have been shook that first night when he was expecting a woman and instead got this line, "ok now you suck mine"
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Here we go everyone..

The moment has arrived..

Real World Brooklyn episode three!

Hope it's not boring this week!

^^I agree

Chet definitely tries to hard to meet and hook up with broads..dude is lame

It's a cover-up

Originally Posted by parada45

Anyone else find it fishy that her Dad calls then she tells the story about him?
Yeah i was like huh?

That's kinda stalker like how her dad found the number..

Watching the rerun now,
laugh.gif
@ this broadDevyn getting mad for JD calling her out on her "singing".

Back
Top Bottom