ayo can you belive this is that ******
ce55972f018ba45ff091ec1e3a8e4c55_1.jpg

324493f2a8dcb6fc.gif

that's @%%*%#$ gross ewwwwww
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

This isnt a realistic view of Brooklyn..The audience/cast wont even be smelling the real Brooklyn air, the smell of Jamaicans selling mangoes and sugar canes at the back of trucks, the smell of gas coming from dollar vans speeding down flatbush ave..Im saying, if your going to make a REALITY show based in New York, dont sugarcoat the *!!!, be RAW, show the good and the bad..I guarantee you the only Brooklyn youll see in here is the gentrified parts. Theres not gonna be any sight of Crown Heights, Flatbush, East New York, Bed Stuy..Im just upset that they arent showing ALL ASPECTS of the borough, and i dont even live in Brooklyn anymore
laugh.gif

And whats really good with the cast? At least have one real person in there..No one cares about those people in the pictures above (Black girl looks Ok) but where are the brothas? A ******?? Are you serious?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MTV is running out of idead
Honestly, if i worked for MTV id have so much better ideas than these fools sitting in the director chairs.

If I was in charge, Id at least put 2 brothas in there AT LEAST..and one of them will be familiar with the area.
*!*% a mansion..This show is called the REAL WORLD..not Candy Land..What percentage of 18-25 year old people in Brooklyn live in mansions? *!*% that !! Ill put em at the bottom of the dump..Start em off small so they dont get to cocky. Put em in the Public Housing..Yes..All 7 of them in one room. And no scripts at all, have the camera on em 24/7. Thats a blueprint for pure entertainment
pimp.gif

the show is more about the people there not the setting.

Wow I didnt realize just how bad the cast is, especially the ******. I just dont want to look at her at all.

It is in HD though
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]She talking about dating these cats like a sex change is just hella normal[/color]

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIF DUDES REACTION

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]She talking about dating these cats like a sex change is just hella normal[/color]

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIF DUDES REACTION

u read my mind
laugh.gif

Yo that one chick has crazy spaced out teeth. Dont know her name but she is the white broad with with out the short black hair and with out the invertedshmekel.

-The Juice

Dude's reaction was priceless.
laugh.gif

First time I've seen the
grin.gif
and
sick.gif
combined.

I love dark skinned girls with sweater meat
embarassed.gif

she aint puttin those away though....on the site it said she prides herself in being a tease
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom