Official Real World Cancun Post

Last year was the worst. Nobody was interested in partying, sex or fighting that doesn't create good tv. Hopefully things will go back to the old days.

Not really feeling that preview... MTV should just go ahead and make the Mad Real World
laugh.gif

seriously, RW Brooklyn had so much potential being in Brooklyn and all, but they didn't do *!%+ with it. terrible season
smh.gif

and checking out the cast bios, a couple of the females look pretty nice.

laugh.gif
agreed, Joey all day!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I'm kinda getting tired of this show. Its too predictable. Girl with boyfriend, gay guy, bi girl, ethnic person and a few more wild cards. The gay guy deals with issues with acceptance, girl with boyfriend cheats on him and the rest is history. I just get tired of the people in relationships going and then screwing up and then acting all innocent like they didn't know what time it was. AH! Lol.

Yeah they need to stop trying so hard to bring "interesting" people in the show. Just because you are bisexual or some rare mix of ethnicities doesn't make you interesting. It's your personality, interests, character, etc. that does it.
its painfully obvious that this show has fallen off almost to the point of no return...my question is how do you think they should end it? what isthe proper way to send this show off? i mean it did sorta create this whole reality thing on TV...i think it deserves an epic sendoff, just hope its soonerthan later

I'm kinda getting tired of this show. Its too predictable. Girl with boyfriend, gay guy, bi girl, ethnic person and a few more wild cards. The gay guy deals with issues with acceptance, girl with boyfriend cheats on him and the rest is history. I just get tired of the people in relationships going and then screwing up and then acting all innocent like they didn't know what time it was. AH! Lol.

True. Very True. I love the challenges. Makes me want to go on the show just for that!

I have yet to see previews for this season(loyal RW fan
smh.gif
)

They def gotta make up for last season. That +$@+ was lameola...

Nothing will top L.A./LV/Hawaii.

We need some black dudes from the streets on there.

looks like you were right dude, they used the same type of people yet again

ohhhh, good thing i saw this post...totally forgot about this...i see hotties already.

Back
Top Bottom