Official Real World Cancun Post

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by theHBkid

thats my boy pat...
its even funnier when its your buddy thats pulling this.
hahahahaah
It seems like you want everybody to know that you know Pat personally. We heard you the first 20 times, dude.
smh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
sorry bro, i meant it in a cheering way.

laugh.gif
this show just got incredibly gay... and i mean that literally, these dudes are hanging all over each other.

I see CJ is hype he finally did something...

edit: I'm sorry Dudes have no balls anymore, if you pop off and end up getting punched because of that you don't go calling 5-0...that's a (())move, #%!!+* got no sense of morals..

they should'a put them up at the Real World Suite in the Palms... that would'a been kinda sick.

i think they were making it look worse than it was... cutting it so it looked like they were being more annoying than they actually were. I'm sure itwasn't that big of a deal.

These girls may be ******ed.

What kind of person "tapdances" on someones magazine?

Emilee out there doin the chicken noodle soup on Bronne's zombie magazine.

Bronne is funny as +##%, though. "Nope. Sorry, Donovan McNabb, we don't want you. Click."

Jonna was mad that the chicks were flaming her up.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
what is up with this ++!*% Bronne and WWII metaphors? son had the slow informative buildup andthen BAM! Bronne>Pat>Joey>Ayiiia>Emilee>Jasmine>CJ>Derek

laugh.gif
i understand him being upset over them getting in his stuff, but it was a magazine haha.. he's so angry, this ***% just sparked whatevers beenbuilding up in him.

Back
Top Bottom