Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
On chapter 2
Game is living up to the hype, trying to just get my bow and arrow and just hunt, but everything else is so damn distracting:lol:.
Music is flames
I bond with my horse non-stop
Wanted to try out the companion app but I guess it's not out for Android yet.

Loving it so far and I've barely done anything :lol: , i'd straight up play for a few more hours if i didnt have work tomorrow morning. Wont front i thought about calling out like 20 min ago :lol:

Off work cuz
about-to-go-down.gif

There should have been a code inside the box.

I believe you just redeem it on the PSN marketplace or whatever it's called.

Pre-order horses become available when you do a mission in your camp that unlocks your ability to go to stables.
It's a hunting mission with Hosea

first one I got no problem, the other one took me like 3 times and it was because my stamina was low man
game gives you a ton to pay attention to, in a good way
Yeah, it's going to take a minute to adjust to that but definitely gives it a greater sense of realism. Was throwing back those oatcakes.

Honestly amazed at these graphics and I don't even have an Xbox One X or 4k monitor. Finished up the first chapter last night.
At some point there's a pretty long ride and I just set the camera setting to cinematic and watched in awe.

Edit: I was utter trash at deer hunting too :lol: Killed the first one in one arrow but the second one was a struggle.

By the way, when you get out of the starting area and happen to come across some dude with a snake bite, help him out. You'll get a pretty nice reward later on.

I’m off today but have the worst headache smh. Hopefully this headache goes away so I can hop on the game.

Honestly amazed at these graphics and I don't even have an Xbox One X or 4k monitor. Finished up the first chapter last night.
At some point there's a pretty long ride and I just set the camera setting to cinematic and watched in awe.

Edit: I was utter trash at deer hunting too :lol: Killed the first one in one arrow but the second one was a struggle.

By the way, when you get out of the starting area and happen to come across some dude with a snake bite, help him out. You'll get a pretty nice reward later on.
d4c096e01222b4cf3bfaedfe5fd26963.jpg

Back
Top Bottom