Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I stopped at 90k, upgraded the camp, upgraded my horse, bought a few new clothes, all the guns i have currently unlocked and only spent 4g’s :lol:

finally was able to do the gold bar scam. boosted 100k, immediately upgraded my whole life. I have our whole camp plush af. I ended up keeping that big *** black horse Hosea gives you. Love him. Upgraded him and got him right. And then headed to the gun shop. I have to get my life together. Those booty *** guns they start you with had me taking wayyyyyyyyyyy too many L's. Dudes were taking those gunshots like logan. I got the big Volcanic pistol. And modded the whole thing. All gold, longer barrel, etc. Been getting complimented on it. Dudes know what time it is. Been copping all types of stuff. I'll probably hit the scam a couple more times today, keep my bread tight. I wish I could upgrade Arthur hands. I wanna 1-hitter-quitter dudes.
That's it, I need to start this gold bar scam tonight.

ro15xqyqnqv11.jpg

:wow:

Damn I got to get my hunting game back on.

Nope. But I did want to. I was thinking of Breaking the female out. But I was honorable in the beginning so I just let them go. Did you ?

I helped a lady who was stuck under a horse then I drove her the wrong way and she wouldn't shut up
So she got hogtied and put onto the train tracks
I waited like 10 mins wasn't no train coming so I just ended up shooting the poor broad :frown::smh:

Did you guys get the glitch where John, Abigail, Jack, and Sadie don’t show up in camp aside from their main story missions?

anyone help break the prisoner that was being transported?

I did then accidentally pointed my gun and him and he started running so I hogtied him and dropped him in a shallow creek. Got a negative rep notification like 20 seconds later so I think he drowned :lol:

Ya personal stories posted in here are hilarious. This game is fun despite the crappy controllers, everyone has their own journey :smokin

I did the gold bar exploit last night, going to continue today, need that F U money outchea.

My honor is pretty much all the way down. People be scared around me walking through town just talking mad **** behind my back.

I glitched until I hit 45k but had the game off of autosave so when I went back in, it had me at around 30k so I have the bars but haven't unloaded them yet. Considering another playthrough without the exploit because I'm sure the decision making is different when you don't have that cushion. Now if this glitch somehow affected online, then I'm sure I'd spend a week getting my bread up.

finished the micah mission where you have to go rescue him

got a $300 bounty at strawberry. bunch of cops and bountyhunters are trailing me.

funny thing is a lone lawdog bloodhound started looking for me too on its own... went up to it slowly and started petting it :lol:

the dog loves me now :rofl:

Was riding around at night and I saw torches so I thought it was the Klan, so I figured I was going to introduce myself but as I got close I realized it was bounty hunters, the radar didn't make them in those red little circles like normal and then got capped.

finished the micah mission where you have to go rescue him

got a $300 bounty at strawberry. bunch of cops and bountyhunters are trailing me.

I paid that off right quick :lol:

But I was still wanted dead or alive in Blackwater even after I paid the bounty. That blocked me from doing the Javier mission. Had to cross a river and go the back way to reach him.

I helped a lady who was stuck under a horse then I drove her the wrong way and she wouldn't shut up
So she got hogtied and put onto the train tracks
I waited like 10 mins wasn't no train coming so I just ended up shooting the poor broad :frown::smh:

i was helping ol girl and accidently bumped her and we went off running and screaming for help :lol:
had to use the lasso and tie her up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom