Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Imma be honest. I been enjoying tf outta the game when I play, but it's a hassle to force myself to sit down for a while and play when I got the free time :ohwell: Only played once in the past 2 wks

i already beat the game and theres so much still to do... yesterday did the money trick to get 100 racks... need john to have that cash... cleaned all my guns and also upgraded everything...also copped all the arabian horses 3 to be exact and 1 gold horse from a mission... had to cop the white arabian again since that was the OG horse to beat the game... took me a few hours just to get it because it wasnt spawning smh.... will do more side missions now that i have the time...

i already beat the game and theres so much still to do... yesterday did the money trick to get 100 racks... need john to have that cash... cleaned all my guns and also upgraded everything...also copped all the arabian horses 3 to be exact and 1 gold horse from a mission... had to cop the white arabian again since that was the OG horse to beat the game... took me a few hours just to get it because it wasnt spawning smh.... will do more side missions now that i have the time...
Spoilers bro

There's this big trapper wearing a skunk hat that is always in the saloon in Valentine talking trash, I went in started a fight with him, beat him took his hat.
Some time later I go back to the saloon and see him still yapping, this time no hat, so naturally I go back out to my horse get the hat and put it on
and go back in and dude gets pissed and starts a fight with me :lol:

Last edited:
On a ride wit my mans Rain Falls and we walk into this clearing...
QONVIyz.gif

Oh these Graphics, Graphics :pimp:

There's this big trapper wearing a skunk hat that is always in the saloon in Valentine talking trash, I went in started a fight with him, beat him took his hat.
Some time later I go back to the saloon and see him still yapping, this time no hat, so naturally I go back out to my horse get the hat and put it on
and go back in and dude gets pissed and starts a fight with me :lol:
Ive been thinking about hitting him for it but i didnt know if it was possible to take it.

On a ride wit my mans Rain Falls and we walk into this clearing...
QONVIyz.gif

Oh these Graphics, Graphics :pimp:

I remember when I first got my base Ps4 a month ago and I was playing UC4 and my wife was watching and was like :wow::wow::wow::wow: "These graphics tho."
and I was like "I get what you're saying and this game is impressive, I'm not even trying to knock it , but wait until I get RDR2."

maaaan her mind was blown.
I can't even imagine what this game would like on a pro.

im happy rdr2 came out... it gave me a reason to play my ps4 which has been collecting dust since i copped on release day... i play 2k every now and then but this game got me picking up the controller every day...

some dude got some lady stowed in the back of his horse. off dude and try to help shorty to get my honor up. when i drop her to cut her free it stomps her out instead lol.

Last edited:
im happy rdr2 came out... it gave me a reason to play my ps4 which has been collecting dust since i copped on release day... i play 2k every now and then but this game got me picking up the controller every day...
facts spider-man and rdr 2 got me feeling like a little kid playing everyday.

Cant buy any other game right now... wont be a able to play it... havent played 2k or fifa ever since I copped rdr2

Back
Top Bottom