Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Happy RDR DAY!
I'll be playing tonight, I want to get out of the beginning of the game at least before going to bed.

So my 8am meeting tomorrow morning got cancelled, I don't have to be in till 10am!!
Its going DOWN tonight baby.

Once RDR Online crank up next month we need to link up yall. I'm on Xbox, gt- faint dj3

I'm sure the game looks great on the One X. But I'm sure the PS4 Pro will do just fine too.

FB327F04-259C-4AA5-9D5E-20B7091E22FC.jpeg

Is everyone still gonna use or completely take off the HUD?

I'm gonna use it on my phone until I'm able to free roam completely and then take it off.
then it's hunting, bonding with horse and drifting from town to town gambling.

I really want to buy this tomorrow but I may wait just a bit. I've barely played FIFA :lol: . Ironically I'm already planning to take a sick day tomorrow which may sway me even more.

Man I tried to float the idea of taking off Friday to play. Wifey looked at me like I was on something. She hit me with the 'you want to take a day off, not to spend with me and the baby but to play a game....' and I was like, 'we got a lifetime together. I've been waiting 8 long years for this, stall me out.'

Priorities :lol: :pimp: .

Last edited:
Man I tried to float the idea of taking off Friday to play. Wifey looked at me like I was on something. She hit me with the 'you want to take a day off, not to spend with me and the baby but to play a game....' and I was like, 'we got a lifetime together. I've been waiting 8 long years for this, stall me out.'

:rofl:

So when is the divorce? lol

We need pics of the wifey and hopefully you got that prenup :lol:

go back and tell her you misspoke; what you were trying to say was you need a day off from work to play the game in addition to your husbandly duties; you're not prioritizing the game over work; it's just that having to work would mean thatthat once you got off work then you wouldn't have family time and game time; so in order to not slack on your family duties you would sacrifice you're day at work

21DF5D35-C094-449D-BCA8-185C795B3761.png

Got that email this morning. I may just use that $10 reward cash to get the limited edition domino set.

Back
Top Bottom