Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
im off fridays anyway

too bad we gotta wait for online

eNPHANATe - PSN

we going full heel. all black.

Went to my local mom n pop and they won't get the game until next week.

Guess R* wasn't playing with that tweet :lol:

go back and tell her you misspoke; what you were trying to say was you need a day off from work to play the game in addition to your husbandly duties; you're not prioritizing the game over work; it's just that having to work would mean thatthat once you got off work then you wouldn't have family time and game time; so in order to not slack on your family duties you would sacrifice you're day at work
See, I needed this before I popped off. Next level thinking right here.

We going to avoid that as best as possible lol, RDR2 aint going to keep me warm at night nah mean?

Funny-Anderson-Silva-Reaction-GIF.gif

Man I tried to float the idea of taking off Friday to play. Wifey looked at me like I was on something. She hit me with the 'you want to take a day off, not to spend with me and the baby but to play a game....' and I was like, 'we got a lifetime together. I've been waiting 8 long years for this, stall me out.'

Warned my wife months in advance that our communication would be limited when RDR dropped :lol:

Man I tried to float the idea of taking off Friday to play. Wifey looked at me like I was on something. She hit me with the 'you want to take a day off, not to spend with me and the baby but to play a game....' and I was like, 'we got a lifetime together. I've been waiting 8 long years for this, stall me out.'

You should've hit her with the:

tenor.gif

My wife already knew what time it was, but then again maybe I'm at an advantage, since she has a switch and we game together and watch each other play games, I've watched her plat every LEGO game she's touched and she usually watches me play the story driven stuff like UC4,MGS and GTA.
it's thursday so its a big TV night in terms of her shows and I'll watch with her but I told her after How to get away with murder, Imma need the TV.
She's totally fine with it.

2 more hours to go!!
Haven't been this excited for a game in a while, loved the first one.

Sooo theres no way around the midnight play time? Its already the 26th in some parts of the world right lol

Local Gamestop said they'll start doing their group numbering for the 9PM pick up at 3PM.

After my meeting, I'm bouncing lol.

Damn, I already paid for the physical copy. Does anyone know if Gamestop allows you to switch to the digital copy?

Back
Top Bottom