Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

i got murked by 3 cougars
laugh.gif

Red Dead Redemption owners in the U.S. have been reporting on a series of pesky bugs cropping up in the game's multiplayer modes, including the decidedly conspicuous (and somewhat humorous) ‘invisible horses’ bug.

Fortunately, developer Rockstar Games has issued a statement confirming that the firm is aware of these issues and is currently working hard to resolve the problem: "We're aware of the issues some people are experiencing on multiplayer and we're working hard to fix them," the company told Kotaku.

nun getting owned vid.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by young dr0

how do you start posses ?

or can someone send me an invite to the NT Posse?
Whats your GT?

send me a fr B Moore221  ill rock later
my GT = bodyfullaPOLO

I prolly wont be on until Monday. Gonna be outta town but ... I'm ready to wreck shop on fools ... @ least do some **** to get our levels up ... I can't be rockin w/ that donkey anymore.

cracked up the first time i whistled for a horse and got a donkey
i was in a free for all match and i pused rb to dive into cover and it sent me flying up
laugh.gif

gotta find me a few people to posse up with i been gettin rolled up on

Damn I lost 200 honor points when homegirl got shot! Are honor points important in this game?

I doun't want to run into any spoilers and I know this is a stupid question but I started the game last night and can't even shoot the bunnies or coyotes on the first mission.  Is there an auto target in this game or is it all manual?

Thanks?

I doun't want to run into any spoilers and I know this is a stupid question but I started the game last night and can't even shoot the bunnies or coyotes on the first mission.  Is there an auto target in this game or is it all manual?

Thanks?

Please someone convince me to buy this game,,,its like i really wanna buy it but then i'll be disapointed (case in point GTA, so much hype but it was a huge let down)

so someone post screen shots or more videos. i have a chance to get it 2morrow and im like 75% sold on this game,,,convince me 100%

I am about 40% done with the game and now it is kind of showing signs of getting a tad harder. I really like the look of Mexico over the other side.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Please someone convince me to buy this game,,,its like i really wanna buy it but then i'll be disapointed (case in point GTA, so much hype but it was a huge let down)

so someone post screen shots or more videos. i have a chance to get it 2morrow and im like 75% sold on this game,,,convince me 100%

rent it first then decide if its worth buying

Originally Posted by Kookcle

can't rent, i live in elmira, there's no places to rent games and stuff like that, only buy

can't rent, i live in elmira, there's no places to rent games and stuff like that, only buy

it is alot like GTA4 (missions WILL get repetitive overtime), but the wild west setting is what makes this game so 
pimp.gif
riding a horse (pause) around the desert/mexico >>>>>> driving a car around liberty city.. 

trust me. i've spent hours just looking @ the scenery. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

it is alot like GTA4 (missions WILL get repetitive overtime), but the wild west setting is what makes this game so 
pimp.gif
riding a horse (pause) around the desert/mexico >>>>>> driving a car around liberty city.. 

pimp.gif
I agree. Rockstar NAILED the atmosphere in this game. Everything is flawless, from sound to visuals to voice acting, its really immersive. You know how GTA Vice City and San Andreas felt? That sort of authenticity? This game is on that level. (GTA IV didnt feel like that to me personally, maybe because of the modern day setting). I plan on playing through this game again as a bad guy instead.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by proper english

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I agree. Rockstar NAILED the atmosphere in this game. Everything is flawless, from sound to visuals to voice acting, its really immersive. You know how GTA Vice City and San Andreas felt? That sort of authenticity? This game is on that level. (GTA IV didnt feel like that to me personally, maybe because of the modern day setting). I plan on playing through this game again as a bad guy instead.

Vice city and san andres was addicting....thats how i wanna feel about this game,,,so far these 2 posts made me 85% convince....keep going, i wanna get to another, what other good things about this game?

what other good things about this game?
There is always something to do. Mostly I've been playing poker, blackjack, hunting and helping strangers. And I'm only an honorable person right now. I've seen so many strange things while roaming around like a murder suicide, a person jumping off his horse to take a piss and a man having sex with a dead body. This game is so legit.

And the story is so addicting.

Originally Posted by Mister916

what other good things about this game?
There is always something to do. Mostly I've been playing poker, blackjack, hunting and helping strangers. And I'm only an honorable person right now. I've seen so many strange things while roaming around like a murder suicide, a person jumping off his horse to take a piss and a man having sex with a dead body. This game is so legit.

And the story is so addicting.
roll.gif
roll.gif
SOLD!!!!! Im copping 2morrow, good looks NT, My GT is Ahh Ski Ski hit me up and teach me more about the posse thing

Back
Top Bottom