Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

Unfortunately I didn't get to play through the "I Know You" stranger mission but I just watched it on Youtube and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
GRIM REAPER!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
I've never seen such a dysfunctional Game thread.

HOW @@@*%!* HARD IS IT TO ADD YOURSELF TO A LIST?

every 4 posts someone quotes the list and says "Add me to the list here is my GT"

Add yourself.

I'm taking note of all the people who cant properly add there names on the list. And if I catch you online, so help me God I will murk the ever loving %#*! out of all of you! You hear me? You are @@@*%!* DEAD if I catch you in the Wild West. End of discussion.

also I got Alan Wake and RDR right now....I am at such a crossroads.

-The Juice

Well for all of ya bashing on me for posting the ending then my bad bc i honestly didnt know, if that was the ending, then that was very weak i must say. but now all i do is free roam, but that was a very weak ending

Originally Posted by Mister916

Unfortunately I didn't get to play through the "I Know You" stranger mission but I just watched it on Youtube and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
GRIM REAPER!!!!!!!!
creepy.

Spoiler [+]
aint that the spot where he gets buried?

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by Mister916

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
GRIM REAPER!!!!!!!!
creepy.

Spoiler [+]
aint that the spot where he gets buried?
Exactly

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

i hate when idiots who just go around shooting at people for no damn reason....ruins it for everyone

thats the whole point of it go play a private room or something if you dont like it

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Well for all of ya bashing on me for posting the ending then my bad bc i honestly didnt know, if that was the ending, then that was very weak i must say. but now all i do is free roam, but that was a very weak ending

lmao u got a bounty on u for doing that..5 cents alive, 1 cent dead.u pissed off a lot of ppl lol, I read it and it doesn't bother me much cause it's just a game it ain't that serious

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

i hate when idiots who just go around shooting at people for no damn reason....ruins it for everyone
you keep getting owned in free roam?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thats why i never go solo.. dudes gang up on you non stop. 

YOOOO How do you do that #%*! ???
roll.gif

I know id cry laughing if i was online and saw some dude hitching a woman up outside the saloon
laugh.gif

Got the game yesterday, only played for an hour though.
Got it for the PS3, how do I get the exclusive content on it?
More specifically the Walton Gang Outfit?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I was actually wondering the same thing. There's no code or anything included inside of the case.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by RFX45

I was actually wondering the same thing. There's no code or anything included inside of the case.
It's just in there, no code necessary

It's not in my outfit inventory. I signed up for the Social Club and got the Gentleman's Attire right away and was able to wear it once saved but the Walton Gang isn't there.

roll.gif
Club... I bet you a lot of these kids wont have any clue about what that reference is though
smh.gif

We gettin old my dude 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom