OFFICIAL REEBOK Answer III Thread

The foam name was 3D UltraLight, pretty much all the models from that time had that foam, it was a very light phylon and they did not use outsole at all, it was all in one midsole/outsole.

Yeah true, they just added small sections of rubber for traction. I think the biggest offender model was the Answer 2 (lite).

Very comfortable shoes but I used to slide all over the court back in high school.

Thanks for taking me back, man!

These will sit. I had the OG white and black. Wore those to hoop in, pretty nice. I also had the black with the white sole.

I'll probably pass on these unless they're $40-$50

Very comfortable shoes but I used to slide all over the court back in high school.

Thanks for taking me back, man!
Yes, they were very comfortable and lite, thanks to the 3D UltraLite, the only problem was the traction and of course playing outside grinded the sole super fast. 

U right bout the slide **** for.me when I.played indoor I did..outdoor the bottom would get worn down...i heard rumors of the answer 3 mgt releade sumtyme this year I.hope they use actual dmx if.not then the price need to be less

Sad that DMX won't return cuz that cushion system was amazing back in the day

I just wish reebok would have used the actual dmx pattern as they claimed for the answer 1 and answer 4 theres not even dmx foam only iverson shoe with that is the reebok q96..hopefully they will actually make a pair with dmx tech

Back
Top Bottom