Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

F***!!! I was at work all day refreshing that page and now they drop as soon as I put my iPad down?
I know this is little consolation, but on the plus side, the fact they restocked a pre-order 3 times looks promising in terms of availability come release day. If I see anything come up I'll try and PM you.

I know this is little consolation, but on the plus side, the fact they restocked a pre-order 3 times looks promising in terms of availability come release day. If I see anything come up I'll try and PM you.

Thanks bro. I'm pretty sure these will be widely available. I just want to secure them, so I can go on to the next shoe.

Lmao i had a feeling there was gonna be a restock and that i was miss it again haha but if fnl is really getting them, I'm getting them there then for $20 off :smokin

My order is showing as shipped on YCMY account page, but no tracking. Have the YCMC preorders shipped? Or is it one of those things where it says shipped because UPS has been notified of the upcoming shipment but they haven't actually shipped yet?

My order is showing as shipped on YCMY account page, but no tracking. Have the YCMC preorders shipped? Or is it one of those things where it says shipped because UPS has been notified of the upcoming shipment but they haven't actually shipped yet?
According to the Ycmc rep, [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Shipping starts on 1/18. At that time you will receive your shipping confirmation & tracking.[/color]

You should have your order confirmation already if you placed within the last 24-48 hours.

Last edited:
Who else ordered from Culturekings.com? My pair came in today totally suprising me. Their site say shipping takes 1-3 weeks since its outsid the USA. I ordered these Jan. 6 that was fast imo.

WHERE IS THE MAILMAN!?!?!
roll.gif

I know these are TTS, but for people who's got wide feet what's the verdict.
I'm a true 9.5, but in KD/Bron line I'm a 10.
Any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom