Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

^^^
I'd actually like to see those joints in colourways other than the OG colourway - was never a big fan of them.

Since there's not much going on with this sneakers, I got a question for all the cats who have the Sonics OG, ASG, Black/Red, Black/White colourways.

Would you buy them again if they had 'Kemp' on the toebox?

sean kemp n the kamikazes r sooo underrated. i still remember when the rainman last the slamdunk contest...he was ripped off

Broke out my RTAs for the first time today. Feels a bit stiffer than the other cws probably due to the material, but damn they're so dope.

eastbay has a yellow/black colorway coming out october 25th. any pics?

EDIT: nevermind finishline has the same shoe and its the glow in the dark on october 25

Last edited:
^^^
I'd actually like to see those joints in colourways other than the OG colourway - was never a big fan of them.

Since there's not much going on with this sneakers, I got a question for all the cats who have the Sonics OG, ASG, Black/Red, Black/White colourways.

Would you buy them again if they had 'Kemp' on the toebox?
Yes, OG's done proper are a must, these were dumbed down.

I can't believe people actually gripe about Kemp's name not being on the shoe. It was on the lace loop at the top of the toe box. It wasn't like the name was screaming out to anybody. Though that was the only hint on it being his shoe. You can put the name on yourself. Just need the right sizing and font. I've seen someone do it awhile back

Call me when that mint colorway drops 
wink.gif

so no new news on the team colorways?
I was looking at a pair on eBay and the seller said they released September 1st.  Maybe they will only release via team sporting good shops and not traditional retail stores?  All of the places I have checked locally don't know what I'm talking about so I am pretty sure they are not available here in Canada.  If this is the case then retail + shipping might be the price if you can find someone who has them.

Last edited:
Dropped some glue on my laces, anyone know where to cop good quality laces also what sz should i get. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom