Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Some guy on ebay a few months ago had a fsr with the new boxes so I assumed a restock was coming

nerd.gif

sometime in feb

Last edited:
Out of ideas I guess huh.

Ugh yeah I was kinda hoping for a better "reveal" pic. I'm very happy that Reebok is pulling out some collabs for All Star Weekend, but so far the Question and Kamikaze ones are meh at best. But don't get me wrong, if these "themed" shoes generate a little more interest in Reebok I'm cool with that. However I think they could have done better.

That right there, is a classic example of doing something just for the sake of doing something. They didn't even bother to emphasize on the 'Wave/Zig Zag' element by having it contrast with the midsole. This is some straight to Big Lots/Sears or wherever the hell you get joints for $20 type shoe. Pure, utter garbage.

Quote:
How hard is it to do simple colorways based on the ogs colorway designs?

Makes no sense
They're trying to make them something they're not, Reebok doesn't have anyone decent employed, just a bunch of people with the right degrees that Nike, Under Armor, Adidas, Vans, Converse ect didn't want. Reeboks current staff are scally wags, even Ryan Cross, he'd be a janitor at Nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom