Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Easy local cop but called 30+ stores and only found one that had them. Got mine and a few of the NT FAM

Last edited:
I'M NOT BLIND I KEEP GETTING THIS MSG AFTER I PUT THE DAMN CODE IN CORRECTLY "Either no security code was entered or it did not match the characters in the image."

ok so i copped the sz 13 from rarebreed and figured if i find a cheaper one i can always cancel or sell for what i paid to someone who missed.

got the confirmation email from rarebreed.
got the confirmation email from paypal.

got the refund email from paypal.
got the cancellation email from rarebreed.
sz 13 sold out before i could snag it.

you gotta be kidding me.

thank you to the dude who gave me the heads up on rarebreed but unfortunately i was a minute late. so im still on the look out for anyone else who wants to post a link or any info. thanks ahead of time. :smh:

Last edited:
So the game is effed up because shoes are selling out??? I'm happy shoes are selling out ,it's good for the company

The Footlocker brand will be releasing these on Feb 1st as well as champs and footaction and finishline

Tried ordering 2 pairs, and I got immediately refunded for one pair..:lol: Oh well...hope I just my size in the mail. I need these...

The Footlocker brand will be releasing these on Feb 1st as well as champs and footaction and finishline

IF THIS IS TRUE....

THANK YOU SIR I WILL WAIT! BY THEN I PROBABLY WILL HAVE MOVED ON WHICH I DONT MIND EITHER SAVES ME MONEY!!

They are going to be releasing this same OG (white/green/black) colorway thats selling now?!?!?!?........Wher u get that info from??

They are going to be releasing this same OG (white/green/black) colorway thats selling now?!?!?!?........Wher u get that info from??

Yes .. they are dropping 4 color ways that day and this is one of them .. the other is the white and navy .. black and red .. and green and silver

and i just called footlockers customer service number

Back
Top Bottom