Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Thanks got the last 11.5 
smile.gif

This is why I never post.

The few times I do, I'm immediately doubted like I ain't been here and really will spread nothing but FACTS.

But do y'all.

I would post pics of them on display, but why?
laugh.gif
To prove what?

#newNT
Appreciate that info

I need a pair of the OG Kamikaze's and the Reign Mans

This is why I never post.

The few times I do, I'm immediately doubted like I ain't been here and really will spread nothing but FACTS.

But do y'all.

I would post pics of them on display, but why?
laugh.gif
To prove what?

#newNT
Appreciate that info

I need a pair of the OG Kamikaze's and the Reign Mans

I actually need the green n yellow sonics, pls post link as soon as u guys see one haha
Then I'm done ,
Houston, okc, volts colorway isn't doing it for me,
I tried to like them
But nope haha

Yeah I remember eyes of hazel from the old forum. He always on point with his info. Thank goodness someone I trust said that too. Once I get my pair of OG Kamikazes, I'm done collecting again.

Copped the Reignman/RainCamo joints from Mr. RSports while here in South Beach.

My lady wanted to cop the atomic teal colorway Nike Free Powerline 2s. While purchasing, a dude was trying the camos on. If it wasn't for that I would not have known they had them. Had a 10 and 12 available. The young dude trying on the 12 had no idea who Shawn Kemp was, but still found it cool he liked the shoe and thanked him for trying them on, lol.

Last edited:
Man those camos are growing on me but I'm on a freeze for a bit.  Got other **** to take care of besides fill my closet while there's 3 ft of snow piled up everywhere and I'm only wearin my boots anyways...

Hey Kamikaze II,

You are still my favorite release of the year. Regardless of what the Jordan 88s and FINL Concords restock tell you. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Yours truly,

Black/reds came in today, not feelin them :smh: guess they will be going back. Hope everyone likes their pairs

Same here thought it would make up for not getting the sonics cw. Stuck with my blk/white pair, gonna get the all stars and that's it.

All-Stars are getting shipped out by PYS today...very excited to get them in.  I actually like the navy/white better than the black/green/white sonics colorway

Was gonna scoop the all stars off of pys .. but when they went up they had no 9.5s not cause they sold out they just didn't have the size.. so now i gotta hassle and try and get through fnl on friday while everybody's fighting for the kd's and lbj's  

Back
Top Bottom