Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

same thing happened to me....i guess i have to holla at them again
same thing happened to me also...called customer service and they are going to credit my paypal the 20 dollars back once its processed.  So give them a call they should be able to straighten it out.  

On a side not got a call from reebok.com today and they left a voicemail telling me they had the og's back in stock and to give them a call if I still wanted them.  I tried to order them on the 18 and didn't make it through the checkout process before they were gone, they must have looged my information.  I got to give reebok credit for the customer service nike should take note, seems like they were holding a pair for me if i still wanted them, to bad i'm waiting on my pair from citygear.com thats taking forever so i wont be returning  the call.

My sons pick up tonight it's funny him and his friends like these above all the other colorways right now

I can say that today i wore my ogs out for the first time, and they honestly might be the most comfortable sneakers i have ever worn, especially basketball sneaker

Kemp owns a restaurant called oskars kitchen and the shoes are inspired by his pet fish and and restaurant.

Well that is entertainingly absurd. I guess if Nike can claim extraterrestrials as inspiration for their all star game releases then maybe a fish in the back of a restaurant isn't so far fetched.

Kemp owns a restaurant called oskars kitchen and the shoes are inspired by his pet fish and and restaurant.
Lol, a retro+ colorway maybe with some inspiration from Kemp, yet his name isn't on the shoe. No problem with the name, but from what I've read his name not being on the shoe could mean he isn't getting any money from Reebok through this retro. Yet, a part of Kemps today life is the inspiration behind one of the colorways. Reebok should pay that man. From my understanding he definitely needs it.

Copped my black/reds sz 10 with ease. Now we play the waiting game...
Fu@k!!!! I made a mistake and ordered the blk/wht instead of blk/red sz 10! of well, guess back on the hunt I go. So far i got 2 pairs of the OG CWs and now the blk/wht, all 3 sz 10. But I WANT those red/blk!!!!

It seems that only a couple stores in Vegas got the Red/Black joints, but the Blk/White's are everywhere. Oh well I got my pair with a couple bucks off too. Happy to finally have these...

I got mine from FNL today because they promised to sell them to me the night before. But They were told by corporate to hold them till 2/15.
A guy called and asked if his 8.5 of the black/whites were still on hold. I asked what? and he said someone promised to hold an 8.5 for him yesterday when release is today. Funny part is, I sold the last 8.5 10 minutes before that. Made me kinda mad + you have no idea how awkard I was on the phone... :smh:

Copped the last 10.5 Black/White at FNL. The Red/Black looked way better than I thought in person and may have to double back for those too.

Finally was able to order the OG colorway of the Kamikazes in a sz.13 big shout out to Sneaker Politics, can't wait to get them this week!

Back
Top Bottom