Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

After waiting a week for them, they've finally arrived

out of all the bizarre colorways released these are the only ones i think look dope

PRODUCT DETAILS

The Kamikaze II is a cool looking update of the incredibly successful original. It features the support of a mid-cut design, and the lightweight cushioning of Hexalite in the forefoot and Ultra Hexalite in the heel. This exclusive colorway, designed by Reebok especially for Foot Locker, features striking camo details on the zig zag overlay.

- SKU: 4104280004

- Vendor Style: V61598

- Style/Color: Black/Green/White

http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/Shoes/Reebok-Kamikaze-Camo-41.aspx/4104280004

Footlocker Europe has already dropped these as an exclusive? Wonder if they are going to be available at other Euro shops like the USA Dream Teams were? They were a Footlocker.eu exclusive as well.

^^^
Execution on the 'Camo' KII is straight garbage. I seriously hope they are done with KIIs - they have resurrected and killed it in one year, even Nike hasn't done 'ish like this. :smh:

The 'Christmas' editions have been pushed back until the 20th, but damn that red sole improves it majorly...

Sole-Collector has all the info, should still be on the front page.

Last edited:
I got a pair of nocturnal kamikazes and the right shoe on the back my Reebok logo is upside down.. Are these rare?

for those who have both the kamikaze 2 and shaq attack how do they compare on sizing? i am just right in a size 11.5 in the shaq attaqs but im desperate for the kamikaze 2 in og colorway but its a size 11. any imput will get repped thanks

If anything the Shaq's are a little bigger IMO, bout the same though, my OG K2's felt much bigger (especially wider) after just a few wears, the nubuck on those is very moldable, I think you can wear 'em if you're willing to break 'em in.

Personally, I wouldn't size down on the Kamikaze. I went half size down on the Shaqs and TTS on the Kamikaze. If anything, I feel the Shaqs in general are wider and roomier than the Kamikaze.

I'd say both are TTS, I went TTS On my attaqs but I could've went down .5 and still been comfortable, now on the Kaze's I went TTS on some and .5 up on a few, the .5 up ones just give me that "EXTRA" wiggle room, but my TTS ones give that "comfortable" room

How can I get my hands on these? Euro release only. I checked a few of the UK stores, it seems like they don't have these.

Reebok you can drop that mint pair any time now, o and let us get that sacramento kings colorway too  

Last edited:
Is it true letter of intents bleed on the midsole and laces?
The only issue I have had is the laces/white inner lining at the top laces holes are stained blue from the tongue rubbing when I have had them tied up to the top. Not noticeable when I'm wearing them though.

Pretty much a full size run of the Packer 96 AS Chilis up on eBay.  Seller has pairs on hand. 

Must be tight with someone at Packer or Reebok to have that many pairs and early. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom