::Official Regional Air Jordan I post 5/26/07::

well i tried a little xperement and put tham all in my cart just to see, and they all went through until the end where you place the order, so if they have a restriction up, I don't know if it is being used now, so happy buying guys!!! I'm still out til the Aquas
eyes.gif

Jordan Brand don't forget where you come from

--My Space--

Sell me your size 15 Jordans and Nikes!!!!

Fox Hills is getting all of them for sure. I already saw them.
running low on the North Sides.

Does anyone have a discount code on these for any website?

NDC has all the regions, and you can use the 20% coupon. I copped a couple pairs (South and East) for $72 each. Now on NDC they also show an ALL WHITE pair, only available in stores supposedly. Anyone seen these? I don't remember seeing anything about them. Damn I wish we could buy them online... now those are the cop of the summer if you can find them.
cursed with big feet since 1992

Quote:
Now on NDC they also show an ALL WHITE pair, only available in stores supposedly. Anyone seen these? I don't remember seeing anything about them. Damn I wish we could buy them online... now those are the cop of the summer if you can find them.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

Thank god people are finally growing out of the buy whatever crap comes out stage...now maybe we can make way for some real releases in 2008...JB you have had your fun now "do the right thing" for real...

^ how do you know that's true? some people might like these 1's that released today.. but it does apply to some people :smh:
smh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
DIRK NOWITZKI IS MVP!!!
TEAM KING KOOPA - FOUNDER​

Got 2 pair with a safety net. Bought the Black/Red and North Sides on NDC with 20% off, free shipping and free returns if I don't like them. Not a biggie. I wish that 20% off code was around for the Fire Red III's when I loaded up on them. That would've saved me some coin.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Anybody know how these fit?
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

the black red looks best then west coast then east coast 1's
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me

[email protected]

I was diggin The NorthSides and the Easts...I went to Champs and they dont have that thicc foam padding/cushioning that the Mids have >:
mad.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Well, I went to the mall for the XX2's in the F and F...but ended up picking up the black/red 1's. They don't look that bad in person.

with that said, I'm thinking I'll probably take them back tomorrow or next weekend. After having them out for a couple hours, I'm just not into them. They're too black to not be an all black shoe, yet they have just enough color in them that it's noticeable if you're not matching.

just too much for me imo.
maybe I'll pick them up again on sale though.

if anybody's on the fence about getting these and wants an opinion, I personally say pass and wait.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

The Champs by my place got all 5 colorways..I Didnt like the material on the North or East...the west was just =[ so I picked up the Black/red and Southsides....But i might return the southsides....

I went to my mall in Waterbury CT around 12. I had to pay a phone bill so i figured i would go and check out what my store got. When i walked in one of the workers thought i was going to buy a pair of the easts or the black reds. I told him i had to see them first and didnt end up buying either. This was at 12, he said they had sold ZERO pairs. I was shocked, retros usually are all gone by 1030 with the exception of a few random sizes. If the black red go to 40 dollars or less i will pick them up. I dont see myself buying the easts unless they are under 20.

Back
Top Bottom