Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...id%3D7288333357250347623

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

MY SIZE TOO. I THOUGHT I HAD A CHANCE TO BUY THESE BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PRICE SHOT SKY HIGH. SMH.

DAYUM at that price now, if that foreshadows how much theyre gon be worth for resale then my boy at work is gon have a real problem trying to get them lol

I doubt it. These are being sold months early and these guys dont know how to bid properly. Eagerness and too much money this is

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

MY SIZE TOO. I THOUGHT I HAD A CHANCE TO BUY THESE BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PRICE SHOT SKY HIGH. SMH.

DAYUM at that price now, if that foreshadows how much theyre gon be worth for resale then my boy at work is gon have a real problem trying to get them lol

I doubt it. These are being sold months early and these guys dont know how to bid properly. Eagerness and too much money this is
Let's be real now.....this is ridiculous 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"Too much money this is"
Screen+shot+200-v01-05+at+05.03.38.png

The pictures look great man 
pimp.gif

I actually like the shoe.  I didn't like the lebron 9 at all.  But the Elites have a huarache feel that i like. But $250 will keep me away sorry nike

WOW I need to reach out to my nieces and nephews in Paris...

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

Hey!!!
happy.gif

Just receive my pair few minutes ago!! I'm really happy with the quality of the shoes!
For the sizing, if I compare to my other LJ 9, They are exactly like my Dunkman, Miami Nights !
Larger than my Swingmans, and a little smaller than my Big Bangs!
For resume, My usual size in Nikes is 12US and for Lebrons between 12,5(South Beach) and 13(China's for example)

now the pics!!

SHEEEEEEEEEESH!!
pimp.gif

I have arrive @ the moment where I throw my hands up. I had the same feeling about the galaxy foams and these are no different lol. To top it off yeezy has da AUDACITY to release in the same month. I guess two pair of obsidian 12s as a consolation doesn't seem so bad. Good luck to those copping i'm folding...

I thnk they couls have done a lil less grey. How is the material like the other 9? Those are going to be a bit$h to clean.... most people are trying to cop and resell these so they can get the yeezy's looks like its going to be a no go for me as well

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

Hey!!!
happy.gif

Just receive my pair few minutes ago!! I'm really happy with the quality of the shoes!
For the sizing, if I compare to my other LJ 9, They are exactly like my Dunkman, Miami Nights !
Larger than my Swingmans, and a little smaller than my Big Bangs!
For resume, My usual size in Nikes is 12US and for Lebrons between 12,5(South Beach) and 13(China's for example)

now the pics!!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/img2684th.jpg/
Pics with black laces please?

well...sorry but I don't have Black laces....
hhmmm maybe those of my Jordan XI Bred but they are too thin....
Now I'm at work but tomorrow I'll try to do that!

Originally Posted by projectpag

Resellers mad because the people who dont want to cop are going to now cop to resell.  South beach 9s going for atleast $2,000 and valued at $3,000.  Real Sneakerheads stand up and resellers sit down.  

You actually think these are going to resell for $2,000?  That's what you ACTUALLY think?  You are just as bad for feeding that BS to the resellers and making these that much more profitable.  No way these even reach $1,000.  South Beach 8's aren't even worth $1,000 and those were done better than these.

I don't know, maybe I am nitpicking, but for me the carbon fiber on the outside kinda ruins the shoe for me.  I like the inside view, but the black carbon fiber doesn't really go with the rest of it.  I understand the reason (premium/elite,etc...) but I just don't care for it.  Nonetheless, if its not ridiculous to get a pair, I may well cave.  Who the heck am I kidding, this release will be silliness.

Will+Ferrell.jpg

People trashing the SB 9s need to wake up on the BS Yeezy talk, at least this is a PERFORMANCE shoe - whats the yeezy good for? Dancin ??

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Those with the lows, how do the fit?? Same as the the other releases?

ill say they are true to size...i was a size 9 on the lebron 8 lows and for the 9 lows im also a 9.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

People trashing the SB 9s need to wake up on the BS Yeezy talk, at least this is a PERFORMANCE shoe - whats the yeezy good for? Dancin ??

LMFAO..... There are used for running from everyone who wants to smack him in the mouth

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by projectpag

Resellers mad because the people who dont want to cop are going to now cop to resell.  South beach 9s going for atleast $2,000 and valued at $3,000.  Real Sneakerheads stand up and resellers sit down.  

You actually think these are going to resell for $2,000?  That's what you ACTUALLY think?  You are just as bad for feeding that BS to the resellers and making these that much more profitable.  No way these even reach $1,000.  South Beach 8's aren't even worth $1,000 and those were done better than these.

Here's an idea NT, create a thread for all the speculators who obviously have productions numbers & know demand to make educated guesses regarding how much a shoe will resell for because I never get tired of it being mentioned in every thread, call it Knowledge Is Loving Life Yet Only Unhonored Rodents Selfishly Enjoy Lactating Feces.

Back
Top Bottom