Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by purplehazen

gotta ay to play i guess..

slh, swingmans, dunkmans

i really wonder how the elites that drop on the 28th are going to do.. only time will tell

The ELITEs will sellout online at every website within 20 mins IF those sites don't crash.
laugh.gif

Anyone looking to get a pair from their local spot on RD shouldn't have a problem as most stores will have at least  2 fsr's of each style that drops that day (upwards of 5 fsr's in most major cities i.e NYC, Miami , Chicago, LA)  Just hope Nike is cool enough to drop multiple restocks after wards to help kill off the those #RuthlessResellers 
ohwell.gif

Why do people think prices are going up because of resellers? Do you guys realize that resellers don't hurt Nike AT ALL? They'll just buy the $250 ones and resell them for even more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

gotta ay to play i guess..

slh, swingmans, dunkmans

i really wonder how the elites that drop on the 28th are going to do.. only time will tell

im going to pass on the playoffs to cop the elites!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by lewi1913

FSR Christmas Lebrons $185 shipped on ebay

Seems like legit seller, but shipping will take awhile from Lithuania. I just bought...

Seller (not live auction link):
http://www.ebay.com/sch/s...m=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984
i copped just got mine in dude is legit but takes yearssssssssss to ship almost a month
shoes came in doubleboxed and legit super happy i got them for a reasonable price needs to be more sellers like this on Ebay not trying to resell every sneaker in existence

hear is a pic of mine i got them yesterday

also dont know if it has already been done but cannon lace swap on my bangs looks super dope

those cannon laces look sick on the big bangs, hopefully xmas lebrons are in my near future being i just copped the cheetahs

Originally Posted by Kratos

Got these in today
a7a26006324d98591b320200befecb587d27bac2_r.jpg
f3a26686c64a08271152f50faca0c46d5b8ce9ed_r.jpg
b4e26196e449983914c2d00d77deee692759e663_r.jpg
aa51696f478c1b200032ab2a7f4dbf9e7f52d3dd_r.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Can't wait till mine get here!!! Love that volt green action. The shoe was slept on crazy in my area. Got them for under retail shipped. 

Originally Posted by mushka81

Seems like legit seller, but shipping will take awhile from Lithuania. I just bought...

Thanks for the heads up. Didnt have a size 10.5 left. The price is a steal though, regardless of the wait. Nice pick up
pimp.gif
Send the seller a message, he may have your size. I have seen him restock his ebay listing MULTIPLE times after sizes sold out...

Thanks for the heads up. Didnt have a size 10.5 left. The price is a steal though, regardless of the wait. Nice pick up
pimp.gif
Send the seller a message, he may have your size. I have seen him restock his ebay listing MULTIPLE times after sizes sold out...

whats sellers id link wont work for me

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

pimp.gif

whats sellers id link wont work for me
sportclotheslt-lithuania

This shoe is a classic in my opinion now. Great colors, comfort is awesome and they have such good support. So far the best of the line in my opinion

Ayipapi wrote:
^truth...

Its funny how with all the comments not one person can tell me what is driving the EXTRA increase other then Nike can so why not...

And please don't anyone say Carbon Fiber cause that would just be nonsense...

Dudes is justifying the price without balling in them...trying them...weighing them...I mean is it really that simple???

Nike is execs is like yo we should have BEEN raised the prices...we let mad dough walk away...

Some of you dudes is straight sheep...but it's cool...

Justify the price hike? if you do that, you have to do it for every single nike that ever released. Nike's/Jordans have always cost pennies on the dollar to produce.

Might as well delete the "McFly" from the thread title and don't use it to refer to the South Beach Elite 9 c/w.

There is definitely NO "McFly" influence behind that c/w and that's coming from a reputable source!

I read this thread sometimes and am like
sick.gif
. Are these guys really that much of sheep?

You can tell some guys havent been collecting for a long time because they dont question anything ,they overdo it on colorways for one particular shoe model and those are common rookie mistakes.

QFT

smh @ dudes in this post that commented on me having swingmans, xmas, china and big bangs and calling it quits. in addition to drinking the NT kool aid on waaaaaay too many cw of the 8s and the Kobe VI. after all the madness, i am back down to 2 pairs of Kobe VI and 3 pairs of LBJ 8s. I am done with the IX outside of MAYBE one pair of the elites, AND THATS A HUGE MAYBE.

in order to combat prices and balance this thing out a little bit, there will be alot of models and colorways left on the shelf. my collecting days are long gone.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Might as well delete the "McFly" from the thread title and don't use it to refer to the South Beach Elite 9 c/w.

There is definitely NO "McFly" influence behind that c/w and that's coming from a reputable source!

even so you can't deny the resemblance 

Originally Posted by torres

man, you guys gotta stop arguing about the price...it's not gonna change none bottom line.

Nike does not give a crap if you like the price or not...they will not change anything.

Just buy what you like and what you can afford, and if you don't like the price, just move on....keep arguing about the price aint gonna change nothing

THIS!!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Why do people think prices are going up because of resellers? Do you guys realize that resellers don't hurt Nike AT ALL? They'll just buy the $250 ones and resell them for even more
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They saw how well the south beach 8s did on ebay, so they decided to hike the price...Is how i see it

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

laugh.gif

They saw how well the south beach 8s did on ebay, so they decided to hike the price...Is how i see it
I don't know how you see this. That's a secondary market. That has nothing to do with Nike. 

Back
Top Bottom