Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by toughmoney

swingmans size 9-12 on ndc

and they're gone
laugh.gif

JimmyJazz.com has Mangos size 8 thru 9.5 of anybody is still looking. Footaction/Eastbay has a size 10.

Anyone worried that the price on the SB elites might double like the galaxy foams did after their release? I remember people thought 800 for a preorder on the galaxy foams was crazy, but 800 at this moment would be a good price. Worried the same might happen with the SB elites...

Originally Posted by jecca650

Anyone worried that the price on the SB elites might double like the galaxy foams did after their release? I remember people thought 800 for a preorder on the galaxy foams was crazy, but 800 at this moment would be a good price. Worried the same might happen with the SB elites...

if you think 800 is a good price, it's your money, go for it.
eyes.gif

I'll try buying on release date. Not concerned if I get it or not.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

eyes.gif

800 is a good price compared to the 1500-2000 people were dropping....
eyes.gif

personally no way id drop 800 on some galaxy foams tho.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

SHHHHEEEEEEEEESSSSSHHH!!
pimp.gif
that lining though 
sick.gif
 hope it's just the lighting.

THIS. IF THE BLACK FLYWIRE SHOWS THROUGH ON THE TOE THEN THE TAXI ELITE IS DEAD TO ME. KILLS IT JUST LIKE THE SCARFACES.

That makes it better. The white midsole is boring though

UnchartedDrake wrote:
If Lebron Gets MVP, and they make a MVP shoe(which will most likely be an Elite concidering it will be during the PlayOffs when he gets the award),

The last 2 times he won the MVP, he wore the regular season version of the shoe to commentrate the award ( Lebron VI instead of the Solider IIIs and the Lebron VII instead of the VII PS) although they're are some 7 PS MVP shoes floating around.( I think the plan was to release those if he made the NBA Finals or won the NBA title)

Personally if you don't have a connect or t1 connection those sbs might elude you. Don't let me discourage you for I have no faith in scoring a pair

If someone has the Foot Locker or HOH SKU for the Kentucky Lebrons, please post it. Even the UPC number on the outside of the box or inside of the tag will help. The product number will not help lol. Thanks.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

If someone has the Foot Locker or HOH SKU for the Kentucky Lebrons, please post it. Even the UPC number on the outside of the box or inside of the tag will help. The product number will not help lol. Thanks.
469764 400
hope it helps. good luck.

2mhiog4.gif

No one cares about the foams, its a lebron thread. Calm yo hype beast @ss down

why werent the easters made is gs sizes but they made the kds in gs? my girl is pissed lol. She likes sneakers as much as me and hasnt stopped giving me lip about my brons lol... shes got all the bron 9s theyve made in gs sizes and even has two pairs of big bangs lol

Originally Posted by toughmoney

So going rate for SB 9s is around $700 on ebay....that's just crazy imo. If i get a pair you guys should have a good idea of where they going.
ohwell.gif
I do plan on wearing home elites tho

SURE IF YOU GET THEM NOW THAT'S THE GOING RATE BECAUSE THEY ARE A HOT SHOE THAT RELEASED MONTHS BEFORE THE AMERICAN DROP BUT IF YOU GET THEM ON OR AFTER RELEASE DATE THE GOING RATE WILL BE A LOT LESS BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE DOING THE SAME.

ANYONE REMEMBER EBAY PRICES ON BANNED 1s BEFORE THE OFFICIAL OUTLET DROPS? COMPARE TO THE GOING RATE NOW.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

eyes.gif

This.  If I cant get them for retail or very close to idc.  Money saved.

Went into House of Hoops today to return some SLHs cus i wanted a pair of dunkmans, i took a look at the first pair and i decided to take a look at one more because of glue stains. Dude brings out another pair and its completly flawless.... plus it has the "swingman" logo on them. I liked the swingman logo on the dunkmans but figured there was no way id just luckily get a pair. Glad i made the decision to go cop today.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Went into House of Hoops today to return some SLHs cus i wanted a pair of dunkmans, i took a look at the first pair and i decided to take a look at one more because of glue stains. Dude brings out another pair and its completly flawless.... plus it has the "swingman" logo on them. I liked the swingman logo on the dunkmans but figured there was no way id just luckily get a pair. Glad i made the decision to go cop today.

Nice! Got the swingman logo on my pair as well.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

wasn't planning on copping any of the lows, until i walked into ftl earlier and took a look at the 'easters'. they were an instant cop, pictures don't do them justice, the iridescent look and the comfort were an easy sell. they are still sitting, but don't sleep if thinking about grabbing a pair.

Pair of the Easter lows and either the away (for under retail), Taxi or possible MVP elites and I'm good with the IX.

Anyone else thinking the "Taxis" might be this year's version of the "Finals"? Last year was red based with yellow accents, so switching it to a yellow base with red accents would make sense.

Back
Top Bottom