Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Finally got the SLHs today thanks to the homie Skip2MyLou23. And got the polo that ol buddy earlier copped. Super fresh. Think I'm done with Brons now.

No problem, playa. By the way, nice Cloaks lol.

i'm 15 without a job, buying a shoe for 250 is half of my money. But 315 like, %*$?. Is that like the highest nike has ever retailed a shoe. He doesn't even have a ring.

^but he has a job!!! Since when did a ring determine a shoe price? Jordan doesn't even play ball anymore should his kicks be discontinued?

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^but he has a job!!! Since when did a ring determine a shoe price? Jordan doesn't even play ball anymore should his kicks be discontinued?

stupidest reply in this thread.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by leothegod

idk what you guys expect after someone steps on the paint on the shoe while playing ball. especially if someone lands directly on your foot.
its not like the swoosh cracked and fell off. Kick your wall and see what happens 
laugh.gif

you guys are crazy.
crazy that a $250 shoe has the whole side "carbon fiber" plate cracked in half after a test wear...? 
sick.gif
the plate is not cracked. its just the reflection, but the swoosh is just paint. you guys are acting like its 14k gold
laugh.gif

if it was cracked dont you think he would have focused the picture in more and showed that it actually came apart?

idk what you guys expect after someone steps on the paint on the shoe while playing ball. especially if someone lands directly on your foot.
its not like the swoosh cracked and fell off. Kick your wall and see what happens 
laugh.gif

you guys are crazy.

lmaoo its a beautiful sight for marketing when you see someone defending being ripped off 
roll.gif
 you probably buy macbooks and ipods and think their worth it too
Marketing? I'm not even going to buy them. Im just pointing out that if you are PLAYING BASKETBALL and someone steps on your foot the paint is coming off. doesnt matter what shoe it is. you can be wearing any shoe ever created and you are going to get a scratch and scuff.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Thanks for pointing it out brother forreal (pun intended)

Originally Posted by Harding

Fair enough, everybody has their own taste and thats what makes the SneakerLane so great. I'm just not big on the Miami Nights myself but then again I haven't seen them in person, only a thousand pics. Maybe I should reserve my opinion til I see them in person. They are just sitting in my local NikeStore and Footlocker. So are the Cannons, Big Bangs, SLH, and Chinas.
And where would this be?

250 sounds a lot for a pair of lerbrons , but I am considering picking up a pair of Elites (Away CW)

Beyond the stupidest....
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure someone will buy em. Remember when mj drop the suitcase joints? Yea I rushed to the mall and copped but they sat and sat and got discounted then I felt like a sucka lol so don't get preoccupied with the price just see how the demand is before deciding. I'm not copping the elites unless they hit my 200 range because I refuse to pay Nike xxxx amount of $$$$ unless they can go on a tax exemption. We are single handedly bringing the economy back!!!!

jst628 wrote:
crazy that a $250 shoe has the whole side "carbon fiber" plate cracked in half after a test wear...? 
sick.gif
the plate is not cracked. its just the reflection, but the swoosh is just paint. you guys are acting like its 14k gold
laugh.gif

if it was cracked dont you think he would have focused the picture in more and showed that it actually came apart
it's clearly not a reflection, it's most definitely bent. not cracked completely through, but bent. just shows how horrible the quality is with Nike these days.

stupidest reply in this thread
actually......... it wasnt.  there have been far worse and he has a point.  Plus there have been a decent amount of people with high-end shoes with pretty high prices.  It never really was a requirement to get a shoes, its all about the ability to sell shoes.  If you did follow the ring logic, then the Jordan premise would kind of hold true.  Since hes presently not able to make anymore rings you should sell his shoe at all, right?  just my two cents.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

stupidest reply in this thread
actually......... it wasnt.  there have been far worse and he has a point.  Plus there have been a decent amount of people with high-end shoes with pretty high prices.  It never really was a requirement to get a shoes, its all about the ability to sell shoes.  If you did follow the ring logic, then the Jordan premise would kind of hold true.  Since hes presently not able to make anymore rings you should sell his shoe at all, right?  just my two cents.

Just stop...Just leave it alone, and stop...

Originally Posted by jst628

jst628 wrote:
sick.gif
laugh.gif

if it was cracked dont you think he would have focused the picture in more and showed that it actually came apart
it's clearly not a reflection, it's most definitely bent. not cracked completely through, but bent. just shows how horrible the quality is with Nike these days.

i feel like Keenan

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Harding

Fair enough, everybody has their own taste and thats what makes the SneakerLane so great. I'm just not big on the Miami Nights myself but then again I haven't seen them in person, only a thousand pics. Maybe I should reserve my opinion til I see them in person. They are just sitting in my local NikeStore and Footlocker. So are the Cannons, Big Bangs, SLH, and Chinas.
And where would this be?

True story... Chinas and Big Bangs sittin???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by superman1007

My collection so far, I just need to find a pair of cannons and ill be done, I think lol

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/kinglex6/?action=view&current=1cc7a95f.jpg

Nice collection.

That collection pic is BOSS!!! I'm still needing the Cool Grays...don't know what I'm waiting for.

Btw....I'll do $180 for Lebron 10s if they dope. JP hasn't put out a bad one yet. But $300 plus for Elites? I'm not buying NO Lebron for that price. Don't matter what colorways they drop.....EZ Pass!!! They disrespectful for even taking it there!

There's no way you'll be dissapointed with the cool grey, IMO they are underrated. I'm on the look out for cannons imma a dummy for passing on those SMH

Back
Top Bottom