Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Quick question
fair trade, Lebron China 9's for Kobe VII YOTD?

Kobe YOTDs are way harder to come by from my experience shopping around. They were never released in the states, LeBron Chinas were.

I believe it is a pretty fair trade money value wise. So go for it if you really like the Kobes over the Chinas. Shouldn't be too difficult finding another pair of Chinas down the road.

don't know about the Fireberry's yet

Lawd yes, who is that in your avi?

Anyway back to the shoes lol I hope they release the red elites for y'all. I know that a lot of people want them.

Wore Swingmans last night, love that shoe.

Lawd yes, who is that in your avi?
Anyway back to the shoes lol I hope they release the red elites for y'all. I know that a lot of people want them.
Wore Swingmans last night, love that shoe.

i forgot the chicks name in my avi..
Nike said that the red elites are lebrons PE they wont be dropping |I

how did people customize the home elites and turn them red? id like to try something like that since they're not releasing. been looking for more custom projects to do.

how did people customize the home elites and turn them red? id like to try something like that since they're not releasing. been looking for more custom projects to do.
ask machecustoms to do it for you, have to pay extra fee for that

damn i got my 2nd MVP tee from UNKNWN today.. the first release uses a better quality shirt (i think AAA) and the 2nd release uses a cheaper one (i think Hanes beefy). pretty disappointed. Sorry if posted already.

sorry your beast
just found this one
grayg.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-23

info on this shirt? where to cop?

Last edited:
thats what happens when you wear your shoes :pimp:

Props on rocking them :smokin, I do too, clean the soles afterwards though. I'm not rolling in dough so I can't double up, gotta take care of the one I have :wink:

-

good to see there's a possible release date for the liverpools...

Last edited:
I'm not too familiar with sneakerhead gear either, but I was referring to the shirt in general. Regardless, I don't associate it with a sneaker, but rather an achievement (MVP). For the price that I paid for both, I was expecting something that could separate it from just a cheap blank shirt with a screen-print. I, literally, could have the shirt replicated on a better quality tee at a fraction of the price. As for getting rid of them, the quality was not enough for me to justify the price I paid. Add in that I had a charge on my account for several weeks without a product nor tracking information and the fact that people will currently pay a considerable amount for these, I had no problem selling them...
Yeah, i feel you. By the way, they got a restock today :lol:

Talked to my conn

PLENTIFUL supply on fireberry lows

Everyone gets a pair

DO NOT pat over retail

Ever since the migration to huddler

Some NTers have been acting like lil Bees

Ya'll gonna get sensitive cuz a dude asked a question nicely?

^Haha I know right? Damn none of the Champs around me carry the tee...If anyone can help me out I would glady appreciate it..

Back
Top Bottom