Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

those elite taxis look good on that girls hand. reminds me, it's been a minute since I last wore mine.

I'm really looking for to the MVP ls dropping, the Elite Portion of the pack hopefully is the red and gold that he wore. Those will be sweet!

Guy on Ebay who's selling his China's with one picture has this in his description...

"WILL NOT send additional pictures only because My feedback Score represents my authenticity."

roll.gif
hahah i almost bought the china's size 10.5 on there tuesday but i asked the seller why they didnt come in the year of the dragon shoe box with the shirt and he didnt respond to me and i waited for 2 days but i got no message back.  Im not sure if some came in the regular white box or not but since i didnt know i backed off.  the price tripped me out too because no one bid on them and he was selling them for only $210.00 and every where else i look resellers are charging around $400.00 for them.   The best way to know if there real is if the seller has the receipt where they bought them at with the serial number on the receipt that matches the serial number on the shoe box.  A lot of sellers on ebay wont provide that though.

Unkwn is playing games with these Lebron shirts. I ordered the MVP Beast shirt and the BBCxUnkwn shirt and they still have not shipped. On top of hat they emailed me stating that the white colored BBC shirt that I ordered was sold out. I replied asking about the MVP beast shirt and still no answer >:

Same thing happened to me. I ordered the MVP Tee and the 10deep "I Win U Lose" shirt. I emailed them a couple times because it was almost a month since I ordered. They told me the shirt was sold out. I thought the MVP tee was sold out and was pissed. Went off on the guy a bit and it turned out the "I Win U Lose" shirt was out of stock and I just swapped it out for the Miami King shirt (which is extremely thin) and got my order on Wed.

Both are needed. I hope the sole on the Liverpools stay like that.

It's been changed because it's all wrong. The errors start with 18 Premier League trophies on the sole instead of Division One and the Griffin logo on the back instead of the famous Liverbird. The shoes will release minus these things. They can't actually use the Liverbird because Liverpool is an Adidas sponsored team and their likeness cannot be used by Nike.

Fireberry and Un'Liverpool don't do it for me. Quit playing the waiting game and drop those pics of the X so I get pumped again. Been done with the IXs long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom