Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Saturday can't get here fast enough. Fireberrys are gonna be saweeett!!! Fire Red 4's stay in the past. It's LEBRON TIME!!

will fireberry's be on swoosh?
Also the Earned Not Given Tee in South Beach Colors Are On NDC

Last edited:
will fireberry's be on swoosh?
Also the Earned Not Given Tee in South Beach Colors Are On NDC

This is just my opinion but I'm pretty sure the Fireberry's will be on
Swoosh considering they are in the same category as the "Entourages". They are apart of te World Basketball pack.

breaking out the big GUNS

dsc00262io.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-30

This is just my opinion but I'm pretty sure the Fireberry's will be on
Swoosh considering they are in the same category as the "Entourages". They are apart of te World Basketball pack.

gotcha but the 'Entourages' are not discounted... :smh:

gotcha but the 'Entourages' are not discounted... :smh:
That's insane... I thought when I saw them put the Entourages up by accident the first time they were on discount. That's bull though, these aren't like the Lebronold Palmers or somethin, now that's worthy of not putting a discount.

The Entourages were on Swoosh when they were released early. The guy who is always on here bragging about what he got off swoosh & for how much posted a picshowing $90. Guess that was a mistake also.

Fireberrys are a pass for me. I hope Nike releases these black/sliver lows. They're the only lows I really want.

nice bangs blossom i wish i had it in me to ball in my bangs but i just can't do it only casual wear for me, but my kentucky's on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom