Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The ONE time shoes release exclusive to my city and I'm gonna miss out on my chance to get them because of work >:

Curse of the Wade/Melo. Drafting Darko The Bust Milicic killed the pistons, lol.
I seem to remember 2 All Stars coming to play in LA with a still in his prime Kobe & still pretty good Shaq. Doesn't guarantee anything but next season is gonna be GREAT & I'm definitely looking forward to it. Let the Heat hate continue.
devil.gif

Now back to your regularly scheduled Lebron Pack program.
happy.gif
haha I wouldnt say darko killed us.  i'd say it was from old age that killed us.   Along with Ben Wallace leaving for more money to go to the bulls. plus the dumb trade we did for Iverson.  we gave the Nuggets Billups and Afflalo and we havent recovered since. 

Ill be trying a few stores on south beach tommorow.  I know Unknwn is not the only place getting them,  anybody know any place else in miami getting them?

Ill be trying a few stores on south beach tommorow.  I know Unknwn is not the only place getting them,  anybody know any place else in miami getting them?

no clue how true but.....

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Unknwn (raffle 1 free ticket per person with valid ID tickets stop tonight raffle is saturday at 10am)
Shoe Gallery (raffle dont know how its goin down I just know they having a raffle)
HOH Dadeland (idk how they are goin about releasing the shoes but I do know they will have them)

Not trying to help out lurkers/resellers but if you're in LA and are actually gonna wear the shoes inbox me.

expect these to go for 1500+ tomorrow at least
\
that sounds ridiculous... think about it... how much do u think the MVPs can resell for by themselves??? I say $400 at the most/// and the elites... $500 to $600... so if having them together adds another $500 then I'll try to cop them in singles

:D
If the X will be on iD then it could be up until they put the X on iD. If not, I can see them leaving them on there until December or so. But who knows, they could pull them when the X drops.

I hope so. That's what I was assuming, but assuming is never a good thing to do with Nike, given the disparity in the availability of the two limited options.

Chicago won't even make it out of their division. 

Sit down.

You think I care about the Bulls...reasonable assumption, but you're wrong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom