Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Actual retail was $600. Guess I won't find a 9.5 for >1500 :smh:

tag say 450

Unknwn Miami
19 hours ago
Raffle will be held at 10am tomorrow (Saturday 8/11/12)

*Winner must be present. No exceptions
*ID must match winning ticket. No exceptions

MVP/Championship Pack will retail for $600

Just left HOH and they said they let them go for $400 this morning... idk how if the retail was $450...

Last edited:
i mean okc got the scoring titles first, like a month early, nike aint trying to pass up on easy money so they gotta release this worldwide, they can have my 450 right now

Don't understand the "World Champion" on the bag...
The NBA isn't the WORLDS league, just the United States.

NBA has the best players in the World so thats why

now if this was Soccor you would have a valid point

I struck out not tripping at all

some reason I feel confident Nike will release these online or at other stores

Just left HOH and they said they let them go for $400 this morning... idk how if the retail was $450...

i bet nike gave them a shipment for the super low, knowing when they release them worldwide they gon bank so much

NBA has the best players in the World so thats why
now if this was Soccor you would have a valid point
I struck out not tripping at all
some reason I feel confident Nike will release these online or at other stores

Soccer has the WORLD CUP which has the COUNTRIES of the WORLD in it, so you can be defined as a TRUE World Champion.

NBA is a certain league...winning the NBA title in no way makes you a WORLD Champion.

:lol:

i bet nike gave them a shipment for the super low, knowing when they release them worldwide they gon bank so much
idk but i asked 3 different times, including the manager.  I dont understand how Unknwn got 18, shoe gallery got 12 and HOH got around 12.  So they only released a total of 42????? how the fu**

Soccer has the WORLD CUP which has the COUNTRIES of the WORLD in it, so you can be defined as a TRUE World Champion.
NBA is a certain league...winning the NBA title in no way makes you a WORLD Champion.
:lol:

well the NBA contains all the best basketball players in the world ...this dude's really bringing this up in a LBJ thread :lol:

edit: someone said that already

Back
Top Bottom