Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

same, i mean i love the miami vice but i cant justify the price for them. why couldnt they just be a GR. im very very happy with the homes tho, str8 fire

I was shocked to be able to order a pair of the OSU in size 12 last week from my footlocker store for $90 shipped. They arrived a couple of days ago. The box was beat up, but the shoes look great.

From lebrons instragram

ohts0n.jpg

anyone know where you can still get the high summit lake cw for around retail? larger sizes please..

How much are the Away Elites discounted at HOH... last time i was in there they had no sale tag on them but ive heard people saying they are 180 now.. is that info correct for all HOH?

unrelated but remind me to NEVER leave lebron threads :lol: ...

I swear this board is outta control sometimes. This the only place seem to be at lease semi-hospitable

unrelated but remind me to NEVER leave lebron threads :lol: ...
I swear this board is outta control sometimes. This the only place seem to be at lease semi-hospitable

I've come to notice that too. Seems like those of us that are frequent in this thread have a little more firm of a grasp on our common sense. I got chewed up in the Roshe thread for trying to learn about the shoe, simple questions. :lol:

hey when you guys wear lebrons out do they fit a little better or do you go a size up?

got my usual size and my toe was killing me at the end of the day thinking about going a half size up

usually wear a 11 sometimes 10.5 thinking about start getting 11.5 in these lebron 9s

I've come to notice that too. Seems like those of us that are frequent in this thread have a little more firm of a grasp on our common sense. I got chewed up in the Roshe thread for trying to learn about the shoe, simple questions. :lol:

The Roshe fam can be pretty protective. Some of us were there from the beginning, and due to popularity, the die hards now have a hard time copping just the simple ones because of hypebeasts. Questions like which colorway is the most popular were pretty annoying to some. I think you were legitimatlely just asking what the most popular cw's were, but it came across wrong to some.

I mean come on, you see how they go off on that membership into Team ROshe over there? I love my roshe's but damn, that membership stuff is corny as hell.

The Roshe fam can be pretty protective. Some of us were there from the beginning, and due to popularity, the die hards now have a hard time copping just the simple ones because of hypebeasts. Questions like which colorway is the most popular were pretty annoying to some. I think you were legitimatlely just asking what the most popular cw's were, but it came across wrong to some.
I mean come on, you see how they go off on that membership into Team ROshe over there? I love my roshe's but damn, that membership stuff is corny as hell.

I feel you. I was just curious about the shoe as I kept seeing that thread at the top of the Nike threads, personally I don't particularly like the ninja moccasin. I do however love shoes with a history and high levels of interest for conversational reasons. I wont ever buy a pair but I will educate myself on something deemed a great Nike shoe. "Team Roshe" is a little insane but I think its kinda endearing how serious they take that passion. Even the membership thing, albeit corny as Nebraska, still cute in a way.

I'll stick to my Lebron sigs, even coming around on the X, very very slowly but coming around. I just doubled up on the 9 Nontourage Low and I'm searching for some GR 8 V1's. Ninja Moccasins just aint for me. :D

Back
Top Bottom