Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Rainbow Sherbet Baskin Robbins

dsc00483ey.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-06

dsc00485kh.jpg

dsc00486e.jpg

dsc00487uuv.jpg

dsc00490mt.jpg

dsc00489m.jpg

I was just bored so I started thinking about some lace swaps, what do you guys think about the away elite laces in the taxi's....the kevlar looks close to gold....its a little busy, but I don't think too bad. I think I'll prob swap them back to original but just wanted to see what it'd look like...what do you guys think?

:nerd:

(I know I got to fix the laces a bit)

I was just bored so I started thinking about some lace swaps, what do you guys think about the away elite laces in the taxi's....the kevlar looks close to gold....its a little busy, but I don't think too bad. I think I'll prob swap them back to original but just wanted to see what it'd look like...what do you guys think?

:nerd:
(I know I got to fix the laces a bit)

I like the originals more, but I think we're coming to learn that the away kevlar laces just generally look incredible.

Wait... $50? For some laces? I'm sure you can buy some black and gold flecked laces somewhere online. Nike has officially driven people crazy, thinking you can get $50 for a pair of laces.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
This is true.  We got socks on ebay for $75-$100 
mean.gif

For $120 I wouldn't even contemplate and I would get 3 pairs of each colorway. For $200+tax i'm still passing.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will drop again from $200?....

The $199.97 is the final discount on those Elites. I think a member explained the discount process before. If the dollar amount ends in .99 its a new price cut, .98 is the 2nd price cut, and .97 is the final price cut. I think I remembered that properly but I could be wrong so feel free to correct me...

Back
Top Bottom