Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I believe $230 would be a legitimate price for them..You could go and test it out higher; max would be 300.

Last edited:
I saw a pair of vnds China on CL for $200. You can get it for that price but really depends on how bad the seller needs to sell them.

They are definitely worth more than just $200, offer high and just keep going lower. min is 230.  he should prob be happy at 250-270ish. if not tell him to not even bother.

Last edited:
Simeon's Jabari Parker has on what looks like the "112" Lebron 9 lows right now on Windy City Live...he going to sign to NIke???

And his coach has on the Lebron 8 Low Sprite. Funny how Simeon is sponsored by Nike despite DRose being an Adidas guy...

Last edited:
Simeon's Jabari Parker has on what looks like the "112" Lebron 9 lows right now on Windy City Live...he going to sign to NIke???
And his coach has on the Lebron 8 Low Sprite. Funny how Simeon is sponsored by Nike despite DRose being an Adidas guy...

I'm sure the guys at Simeon would much rather be sponsored by Nike than Adidas

yo so do you want them or not

come on fam, you just joined yesterday so I'm guessing you didn't bother to read the rules :smh: .. there is NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!! PM him if your trying to do business since your post count isn't high enough to create a thread in the buy/sell thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom