Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I wear my Freegums so much since they're white and black, wish my Swingmans weren't .5 too small :frown: LOVE those.

Alright, thanks. What are the sure-fire ways to tell btw? I know on crappy fakes it's pretty obvious with the shape of the "ears" and the heel tab, but I know Galaxys and Chinas get faked a lot lol.
Weave thread is a giveaway on fakes, it looks terrible. Those are legit but I would ask for tagged pics.

Alright, thanks. What are the sure-fire ways to tell btw? I know on crappy fakes it's pretty obvious with the shape of the "ears" and the heel tab, but I know Galaxys and Chinas get faked a lot lol.
It's hard to tell you what makes them legit. I just know the shape is right, the weave is on point, and everything just looks right. It may not be assuring to not provide solid details, but they are legit. It would be easier if we had pictures of fakes to really notice.

they are in china so shipping is expensive and ts a different market there

I got cannons from there when they had a sale after the nba finals. I think I got my sz 12 for $214 shipped.

It's hard to tell you what makes them legit. I just know the shape is right, the weave is on point, and everything just looks right. It may not be assuring to not provide solid details, but they are legit. It would be easier if we had pictures of fakes to really notice.
Haha word I feel ya. Here's a couple more pictures justttt in case :tongue:

Can anyone confirm the numbers on the tag?

Told myself I was done with the IX's .. yet now on the look for some home elites.. lol.. Always happens. And wore my Ohio State's for the first time this weekend. They go well with a pair of jeans. Wish i would of found another pair of those. Since Ive got some much Ohio State gear that they go with.

@ thefreshlife Those are definitely legit, I saw those the other day I think $300 shipped is a bit pricey on them though hopefully you guys can negotiate a good price.

@ thefreshlife Those are definitely legit, I saw those the other day I think $300 shipped is a bit pricey on them though hopefully you guys can negotiate a good price.
Yeah I'm trying to talk him down. He actually lives about 3 hours from me so maybe he'll give me a good deal lol.

Finally got me a pair of black/gold elite lebron 9's for $150.00 came in today
Did they come with extra lace's ?
I dont have an extra set

First off, the woman in you avy, very nice I must say. Second, no they do not come with any extra lace's, out of the elites only the white (home game) do, the Miami Vice colorway does too, but I wasn't really feelings those, so I did not get them.

Although a very sick colorway and I have worn mine a lot, I must say they should have put some kind of icy sole on it (like the Kobe Cloak), because it is a water concept type of colorway. Still dope though!

I can tell you the box is legit for sure, that's normally a good sign. Counterfeiters always use the smaller box because they can ship them for cheaper.

Guy won't come down lower than $300 shipped for the Chinas :/

What's a decent price for Miami Nights DS? Guy is offering $270 shipped but I'd feel more comfortable around $240

Guy won't come down lower than $300 shipped for the Chinas :/

What's a decent price for Miami Nights DS? Guy is offering $270 shipped but I'd feel more comfortable around $240
I'd say $220 at the most, MAYBE 240, if you really want them? 270 is way a bit much.

I know this might be a bit off topic, but it is still a LeBron.

How much is a DS pair of LeBron VII Dunkmans?

Last edited:
Isn't it a little suspicious why their prices are so low and still have them in stock?

They are legit. Got my cannons and ASG's from them. Thinking about getting MN from them to.

Anyone know where I can get the green x-mas laces from? Found a local seller selling the x-mas 9's but doesn't have the green laces :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom