Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by iCan

302592_10150362485504017_726179016_8449302_1288358765_n.jpg
great shot

even better CANNONS..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

sorry if its already been posted but the Miami Nights extra set of laces are BLACK

man would i LOVE to see a picture or 2 of em with the black laces in thurr, i believe someone posted how hot they would be with black laces and i 110% agree
I did last night but with the way yuku's been acting up i knew it was gonna be overlooked! like i said, black laces are a must for these!

Lol price isn't being slashed

Ever since that Wale pic dudes in my school been hyping these up as new Foamposites, I guess because of the price tag and wale endorsement

frown.gif

Btw that new Nike basketball Big Bang spot Nike did for these is nice

Although I wished Lebron was actually in the ad...

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I'll only cop if theyre on swoosh lol...
Good luck. Swoosh discount hasn't been a go on any new Retro J's, Lebron's and Kobe's. I don't think we'll ever see it again on them either.

Neither the GR Black/Red or Kentucky's are discounted. The Miami Night's won't be either. Nike be playing games...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I'll only cop if theyre on swoosh lol...
Good luck. Swoosh discount hasn't been a go on any new Retro J's, Lebron's and Kobe's. I don't think we'll ever see it again on them either.

Neither the GR Black/Red or Kentucky's are discounted. The Miami Night's won't be either. Nike be playing games...

Im not surprised. Lebron and kobe are nikes highest paid athletes. They got to make their $ back.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by MrDozo

This shoe isn't worth retail. Im sorry.
don't be sorry, you are 100% correct.  these shoes need to be slashed in price BIGTIME.
Agreed, but the UK proved dudes are willing to pay anything instead of waiting for the discount. Can't take that chance on some colorways so you gotta take it or leave it. (May go back into retirement after this year, imagine next years prices...)

Back
Top Bottom