Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The Miami Hurricanes will probably be the first pair of 9s I cop. I havent been feeling any others colorways aside from the Chinas but it's looking difficult to get my hands on them while keeping the pockets intact. Then I'll probably just cop the Christmas 9s and hope for a come up on some Chinas.

Edit: Are chinas going to release stateside? I've been kinda sleeping on 9s for a while.

copped the Miami Nights at NTLA for $160, i thought theyd be more metallic in person as well. This dude Gentry tricked me lol

SOME ON FEET PICS

ev5ff5.jpg

11tudj9.jpg

2chten5.jpg

My breds fit perfect in my tts 10.5 but with my Kentucky's it's a different story. Size 10.5 ... Left shoe fits fine, a little snug but fine ... right shoe is right on the edge of being too tight. Any other ones I get will be an 11 as I don't know if the stores here in Winnipeg will have them.

2zgaexz.jpg

Thought I'd PS some speckles on the MNs. They look so good on them that I may copp and actually do it... 
nerd.gif

Thanks for the great pic, Gentry!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

2zgaexz.jpg

Thought I'd PS some speckles on the MNs. They look so good on them that I may copp and actually do it... 
nerd.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

2zgaexz.jpg

nerd.gif

Gorgeous!  I wish I had the guts to do this to my pair when they get here, but with just one, don't think I'm taking that chance.

Z6ePF.jpg

Smh paid full price because I couldn't find a coupon, got the shirt too

Not gonna lie, originally was just gonna buy to resell them but i Saw them in person and crumbled

Hope I get a job before 12/3 because I need those Cannons, and Nike please Tell us the China Release date

This Lebron is tied up there with the 4 and 7 IMO, and that's coming from someone who was mad when the first pics of these leaked in June; they're ugly until you see them in person and get to wear them on foot

Wanna wear them but also want to keep them deadstock in case Nike announces China RD, being broke high schooler FTL

The Miami nights could benefit from a bit of yellow somewhere, maybe the signature and rubber part of pull tab

Btw Champs has a Friends and Family online discount code set to debut on the 12/3-12/5

Takes 25% off your order

Hopefully we can use it on Cannons

Go to the discount code section of their site

Originally Posted by BronLe

Btw Champs has a Friends and Family online discount code set to debut on the 12/3-12/5

Takes 25% off your order

Hopefully we can use it on Cannons

Go to the discount code section of their site
Couldnt find anything on their site. You got the link?

i thought id have a problem finding shirts to match the cannons but came across two polo's today that go perfect...

Back
Top Bottom