Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

smh toe box od small

i've worn them so i can't exchange

hoping they break in...

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

wayne-

i must say that yes the v3 8s werent as comfy but then when i got my finals....thats when i said the v3 are comfy..suppose i should have been more specific
Yeah, I mean everyone's got personal preferences when it comes to these things. I def agree 8 V1s & V2s > 9 in terms of comfort, but personally I'd take 9s over the V3s. I do think that 9s are a better on court performer than any of the 8s just cuz of the improved lockdown feel I get from them. But for casual wear/comfort, I'd go with the V1/V2.

I honestly got wearing my laces sloppy from someone in the last Lebron thread lol

I tried it on my sprites and I liked it... but I can't wear them totally sloppy--they still need to be able to tie in a bow.

All these dag on pics of MNs got me hype for mine coming in the mail!!! C'MON 10TH!!!!!

you mean airfreshh23 right? I have been living under a rock and that was the first time I've seen it laced like that. Not my preference but I accredit that to him not Wale
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

Originally Posted by JRodski

uk's are sellin out ova there?

they're everywhere in MD.

Where in Maryland are Uks??

PG Plaza
champs,Footlocker,footaction,DTLR,
hate that mall. all the employees need an attitude check, they feel like they're the bosses of the store.....you all employees, serve your customers dummies. HA.

but for real, i stopped going to that shady mall a while ago.

EDIT: oh and hugo, you know what's up with the "no returns" policy they have for HOH items for that footlocker. never heard of HOH having that policy...
nerd.gif

Here's an on feet pic of the MN. I was just trying one shoe on to check out. Threw on NSW Destroyer jacket also that I bought yesterday.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

Originally Posted by JRodski

uk's are sellin out ova there?

they're everywhere in MD.

Where in Maryland are Uks??

PG Plaza
champs,Footlocker,footaction,DTLR,
hate that mall. all the employees need an attitude check, they feel like they're the bosses of the store.....you all employees, serve your customers dummies. HA.

but for real, i stopped going to that shady mall a while ago.

EDIT: oh and hugo, you know what's up with the "no returns" policy they have for HOH items for that footlocker. never heard of HOH having that policy...
nerd.gif

this disease is widespread. Any shoe store employees care to chime in?

Always wondered why in the world you'd act like you're better/above a customer when you NEED their money?

Im in LA and this is how the break down is...

20% Good Customer Service + Friendly
20% Pushes their shoe cleaners, insoles, socks, laces, etc extra hard. Once you decline, you get the stone face and get no help from then on.
60% Stays mean muggin, reluctant to answer questions, looks disinterested as hell, acts like you're asking for money from them.

Dont mean to derail the thread...but i just dont understand...

Well my order with Eastbay didn't go through even though I ordered less than one minute after the timer went off. I got the email today so I went to the Nikestore and checked them out in person and they didn't scream buy me so I'm not even mad about the Eastbay thing anymore. I can do other things with that $183.

Originally Posted by BronLe

smh toe box od small

i've worn them so i can't exchange

hoping they break in...

they loosen up my chinas and cannons were both tight as hell and have loosened up after 3 wears or so

NDC, Australian store, has a full size range of Chinas
smokin.gif

Real unusual for us in Australia to get a better selection than you guys in the US!

does anyone notice any problems with thier 9s

showed my uk to my boy friend and he said the toes were irregular..one was squared and one was rounded. that was on the size 7. i also had a size 8 uk that are going back...he found a hair underneath the carbon fiber plate and also an air bubble in the left shoe.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Nice pants bro
pimp.gif

SARCASM?

STILL NO GOOD PICS WITH JEANS. THE LAST PIC WAS ONE OF THE WORST I'VE SEEN.
laugh.gif

Of course it was.  Those look like some damn bugle boy jeans from wal mart 

does anyone notice any problems with thier 9s

showed my uk to my boy friend and he said the toes were irregular..one was squared and one was rounded. that was on the size 7. i also had a size 8 uk that are going back...he found a hair underneath the carbon fiber plate and also an air bubble in the left shoe.
post pics

for real canons are insane im so happy with the lebron line they are killing the game right now just upset so many people hype it up i love lebrons line for the quality and comfort something that is lacking on JB's end regardless i got some Id's i ordered that are going to be insane

Just won a pair of MN's on eBay for $197 shipped! First pair of Lebrons since the 4s. Still on the fence about the Cannons...maybe if I can find them on an upcoming trip to Ohio.

my webcam doesnt work on this @+$%@% comp... does anyone else have irregular toe boxes

One of the toe boxes on my MNs go in, the other goes out

Back
Top Bottom