Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

MN's are sitting in my area. I went to go pick them up today since the homie at champs said he would hook it up with the disco, but he then tells me that a 50 should be coming up and that he would hold them in the back for me. I guess I gotta wait, but it'll be worth it to cop for less than a bun.

WITNESSkb24, check your pm homie.

Pm'ed you back, good lookin out
pimp.gif

Anyone have breds and put red laces in them? I'm tempted to do it, but would like to see pics first.

Finally got my MN from Eastbay, ofcourse the box was banged up, lol. When I open the shoe box I was listening to Wale song Miami Nights to set the vibe. These kicks are Tuff, as you see I also got the matching shirt. I got the Chinas, MN and next will be the Cannons and then I'm good for a minute.

Originally Posted by casper90403

I like the Air up There shirt better, but i can't find it at the two champs within 30 miles of me. That was a champ exclusive, correct?
Yes, 100% Champs only...PM me...I can help you to find one that you can by for yourself...

JM

Have you worn your mn's like that with the laces? If not just forewarning you the top part of the shoe is going to flail out to the sides real bad. Suggest going up one more hole into the top part

^damn homie....

if you like em, ride with it. i feel like the speckle touch woulda been ill if used more sparingly...

you kinda OD'd on em if you ask me...

post more pix though...

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Pulled the trigger on a pair of MN IX's for $210 shipped to Canada which isnt bad considering they retail for $209.99 + TAX up here and we didn't get this particular CW here anyway
smile.gif

I have a feeling this will be a good investment in 6 months time.

Any word on whether the China's will be coming to North America???
Toronto actually got the MN IXs but good choice and saving on the tax.

Interesting!! I didn't check champs just the foot locker at west Edmonton mall. Champs got more cw's of the 8 last year so it's possible they got em. All good still save a few bucks even with the exchange and now I have a package to look forward to receiving
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Man the Miami Nights have seriously grown on me.

I blame gentry and his pics.
laugh.gif

I was planning on my 1st pair of 9s being the triple blacks but I'm gonna try and hunt down a pair of MNs.

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

looks like my 9s are gonna be away for the year till late spring
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
weather here is starting to get bad

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Apparently there are two christmas 9's..
nerd.gif

According to JP's twitter there is another Christmas 9 - someone tweeted asking if there no NBA at Christmas will we still get to see the "OTHER" Christmas 9 and he replied with "maybe".

Also, for those who want the miamis early, they are on ebay from this seller if you look up item number: 290630526053

NOT MY AUCTION, but noticed them on there earlier

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]
[/font]

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Pulled the trigger on a pair of MN IX's for $210 shipped to Canada which isnt bad considering they retail for $209.99 + TAX up here and we didn't get this particular CW here anyway
smile.gif

I have a feeling this will be a good investment in 6 months time.

Any word on whether the China's will be coming to North America???
Toronto actually got the MN IXs but good choice and saving on the tax.

Interesting!! I didn't check champs just the foot locker at west Edmonton mall. Champs got more cw's of the 8 last year so it's possible they got em. All good still save a few bucks even with the exchange and now I have a package to look forward to receiving
laugh.gif
haha don't know what the tax is there but its 13% here in Ontario. Footlocker got the "homes/scarfaces" and Champs got the MNs. both champs and footlocker got the Aways.

So wait...Are the Cannons dropping on the 11th or on the 3rd of December?...I swear I read two totally different things on here.

Just got home from work to find my MN. Love the shoe. Got em from eastbay and surprise surprise my box is beat to crap. Man I wish eastbay would ship on a box like Nike. My shoes are fine but it's just like come on man!

Back
Top Bottom