Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The link may not be working because they probably sold out after I posted it, glad everyones are actually gettin shipped!

wish i woulda checked in this thread when that jim jazz news first surfaced...

and smh @ all of you who buy those easy way out matching nike T's. things are too wack...

my connect was gonna GIVE me a matching T for the SB viii's, still passed...

Originally Posted by JRodski

smh @ all of you who buy those easy way out matching nike T's. things are too wack...

yesss, so tacky.
Word "air to the throne" ???
eyes.gif

I had my shirt before the MN dropped so they found me.
grin.gif
Besides it's Dri-Fit.
pimp.gif
I agree what you are saying, the wording are corny.

So just to be clear, JJ had the cannon 9s up this AM for awhile and now they are gone?  Never ordered from JJ, but for some reason I am very hesitant.  Am I right in feeling that way or 100 % smooth and easy for those who have ordered from them?

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

So just to be clear, JJ had the cannon 9s up this AM for awhile and now they are gone?  Never ordered from JJ, but for some reason I am very hesitant.  Am I right in feeling that way or 100 % smooth and easy for those who have ordered from them?

Thanks in advance

id be very hesitant. heres what happened with me last night. i put them in my cart. i go to check out, due to my shipping being different from my billing, it kicks me out saying 'MERCHANT DECLINED. i have the money in there so i wonder what the deal is,,,i check online banking and see that the totals been deducted from my account.  i have no number or anything from jj.  i call jj and they say call my bank.  the only thing the bank can do is give me a sequence #. the transaction was good according to the bank but JJ HAD NO RECORD THAT I EVEN TRIED TO ORDER.

STAY AWAY.

even after all that *!#% the jj rep had no idea what color it was or even that it was supposed to release in dec. she said they got a deal. whatever.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Thanks in advance

id be very hesitant. heres what happened with me last night. i put them in my cart. i go to check out, due to my shipping being different from my billing, it kicks me out saying 'MERCHANT DECLINED. i have the money in there so i wonder what the deal is,,,i check online banking and see that the totals been deducted from my account.  i have no number or anything from jj.  i call jj and they say call my bank.  the only thing the bank can do is give me a sequence #. the transaction was good according to the bank but JJ HAD NO RECORD THAT I EVEN TRIED TO ORDER.

STAY AWAY.

you sure its jimmy jazz? i've order from them countless times, and they're a pretty well known chain not some random person with a shop on bigcartel. In fact i ordered a pair of solars from JJ yesterday. In your account details they say the deduction came from JJ?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Did Eastbay ever confirm they were pushing the cannon release back to December yet?

Why'd the Cannon release get pushed back anyway? They came out 1 month ago in Miami, but we have to wait this long?
We are releasing the Lebron 9 Cannons on 12/1/11 at 11pm CST/ Midnight ET. They will be listed under product number 69764004 at the price of $169.99.

EastbayRep - Dustin

lol at dude showing off his "better outfit" acting like lil kids that show off their "better" toys to others... still thinking bout getting the cannons

Thanks in advance

They're legit, Rich. I ordered my CG8s from them about a month ago. My only gripe is that NEED a signature for the delivery. My original delivery date was on a Friday, and I wasn't home, so I had to wait 'til Monday to get them
mad.gif
! It took about one week to get to CA.

Thanks in advance

They were up late last night, than disappeared after about 30 minutes. I assumed they sold out. I copped and received my FedEx number this morning. So far so good, but it was my first time buying from them.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks in advance

They're legit, Rich. I ordered my CG8s from them about a month ago. My only gripe is that NEED a signature for the delivery. My original delivery date was on a Friday, and I wasn't home, so I had to wait 'til Monday to get them
mad.gif
No kidding, they require signature?

Thanks in advance

I didn't have trouble with them when I bought clothes from them. They prob were surprised with the shipment just as much as we were seeing them available. Just check back with them later tonight, they might be officially selling them. I guess some places are going to release them on the 11th. 11/11/11
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Thanks in advance

mad.gif

Yeah. I'm sure anybody who opens the door at your shipping location can sign. In my case, nobody was home...

casper90403 wrote:

ILLustRAYt wrote:

mad.gif

Yeah. I'm sure anybody who opens the door at your shipping location can sign. In my case, nobody was home...

In some areas, signatures are much appreciated since you don't know who is going to come up to your front door and snatch your package. Better safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom