Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

You guys remember when we could browse through threads without having to go back 5 pages to look at the most recent? Yeah, me neither
30t6p3b.gif
HAHAHAHAHA, CLASSIC! 

you'll have to go about 4 pages back for this one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

These came in yesterday... My Lebron 8 v2's are a size 9.. I got a 9.5 in the cannons and they still fit me tighter than my 8's.. I could have def got a 10.. 

i feel like i'm in the front row of a movie theater.

Jimmy Jazz in green acres mall got a one pair a size run. Just copped an 11 and a 12 and he doesn't have an 11.5. Everything else is a go. Goodluck NYC sneakerheads!!!! They don't do phone orders. THESE ARE CRACK!!!!!!!!!$185 a pair, after taxes

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

The canons release today in all jimmy jazz stores, fordham got 3 of em paid 179.

Remember who told yall first !
i swear, you new yorkers are lucky. 

smokin.gif

Jimmy Jazz is ALL over the place in NYC.  

Store was DEAD empty, I guess u get it from the BX u pay 179 
pimp.gif

Just called my Jimmy Jazz about a mile from my apt..gonna go cop right now
pimp.gif
..pics hopefully later!

Just called my closest jimmy jazz

"we're not getting those"

indifferent.gif

Guess i gotta wait for nike another 3 weeks.

ugh i just called my local jimmy jazz dude said he gotta check with the DM see if he can sell the cannons

Originally Posted by quanb24

ugh i just called my local jimmy jazz dude said he gotta check with the DM see if he can sell the cannons

yall askin too much questions over the phone
laugh.gif

Just tell whoever is on the phone  "Yo u got the lebron 9 ?" They say yes, "You got the one with the orange bottom? " they say yes again, say thanks goodbye n get yo behind to that store lol.

The're release date says 11/11/11

*bows down to MayaR049* Keep the info and pictures coming as you get them.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Putting JimmyJazz on the map.
smokin.gif

yoo anyone know if they are doing phone orders? I need these but i am out on the west coast
indifferent.gif
help is much appreciated!

Just contacted my local Jimmy Jazz they got Cannon's as-well, I'm going on my lunch at 1pm to get them, girl said she would hold me a size 13 yesss!!! pics later 

Nice pics Fressh, makes me want to change my mind on the cannons, with a proper lace job that is.
laugh.gif
just sayin' do your thang. Someone please throw black laces on them and lace them up properly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by firefly23

is Eastbay getting the Miami hurricanes ???
We will be carrying the Miami Hurricanes.  They are currently scheduled to release on 11/29/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'll be swapping the orange laces off the Cannons for the teal. Not feeling the orange for some reason.

Wed can't come fast enough.

It got me thinking how the zoom is gonna feel since it is between the air bubble. I imagine you would feel the air max more than the zoom since the bag is thicker and makes better contact with the ground and the foot. It seems it might be pointless to have zoom in there with the air bag. Would it be better if the zoom was in the midsole separate from the air bag? Not sure if I'm making any sense to ya'll. Let's start the discussion!

Back
Top Bottom