Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

It's such a tease to see UM's sitting on Eastbay in my size but its good so maybe I'll have a chance at copping for retail. Could an Eastbay Rep explain how long it takes for an item to be included in discounts? I'm hoping those Chinas come out but I don't even know if I'll be able to pick those up. Between the Nerfs, Weathermans, Concords and Cannons I'm already broke
laugh.gif

I thought it was usually like 2 weeks until discount codes could be used but hell they still have some products that have been out for years where you can't use a discount code

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

It's such a tease to see UM's sitting on Eastbay in my size but its good so maybe I'll have a chance at copping for retail. Could an Eastbay Rep explain how long it takes for an item to be included in discounts? I'm hoping those Chinas come out but I don't even know if I'll be able to pick those up. Between the Nerfs, Weathermans, Concords and Cannons I'm already broke
laugh.gif
Many times our prices are already as low as they are allowed by the manufacturer. Allowing discounts on these items would drop the product price below the minimum level violating agreements. There are sometimes time frame stipulations (i.e. We must sell item X at $30 for two weeks, then we may be allowed to sell the item at a lower price or allow it to be discounted. Also, please note that although % off and $ off discounts do not affect products excluded from discount, shipping promotions can still be used.

EastbayRep - Dustin

what the hell is the official release date for the cannons tho? keep hearing the 3rd but reading the 2nd.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

cannons limited to 1 pair per customer on eastbay. will be able to use cupons for them.

The Cannon's will be limited to one pair per customer, but they are also excluded from discount. Any % off or $ off discount codes can not be used.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by debs 168

what the hell is the official release date for the cannons tho? keep hearing the 3rd but reading the 2nd.

footaction told me the 2nd
nike store dallas also the 2nd

I am a footlocker employee and im pretty frustrated that my EDC cannot be used on the shoes that are excluded from discount online on the eastbay website. why is that? how come i can get my 30% discount for the lebrons and anything in person at the stores but not online? its just because some shoes/colorways aren't in the stores in my area so i would have to order them online. but then i wouldn't have my employee discount. i would have to pay what everyone else has to pay. unless its 2 weeks later and hoping that they are still available in my size so i can order them from my store with the discount. i just feel that isn't fair how eastbay doesn't take employee discounts online on some of their items but in stores the same items would be discounted for us.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

laugh.gif
Many times our prices are already as low as they are allowed by the manufacturer. Allowing discounts on these items would drop the product price below the minimum level violating agreements. There are sometimes time frame stipulations (i.e. We must sell item X at $30 for two weeks, then we may be allowed to sell the item at a lower price or allow it to be discounted. Also, please note that although % off and $ off discounts do not affect products excluded from discount, shipping promotions can still be used.

EastbayRep - Dustin
Thanks alot Eastbay Rep, I kinda figured thats how it worked but it doesnt hurt to ask. So when the Miami Nights were included in discounts, was that something y'all knew about prior or a glitch in the system or something? Just asking to see, and thanks again for your feedback

***anybody who ordered from eastbay better watch out. I ordered right when the released an woke up today with no confirmation email still. I called them for the third time and dude said my order was cancelled. Never got a cancellation email an they still got my money man I'm bout to call again. I need my money back to order from Nike. Should of done that in the first place SMH.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

I am a footlocker employee and im pretty frustrated that my EDC cannot be used on the shoes that are excluded from discount online on the eastbay website. why is that? how come i can get my 30% discount for the lebrons and anything in person at the stores but not online? its just because some shoes/colorways aren't in the stores in my area so i would have to order them online. but then i wouldn't have my employee discount. i would have to pay what everyone else has to pay. unless its 2 weeks later and hoping that they are still available in my size so i can order them from my store with the discount. i just feel that isn't fair how eastbay doesn't take employee discounts online on some of their items but in stores the same items would be discounted for us.

I was just thinking this exact thought

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

So HoH london getting chinas tomorrow? Has that been confirmed?

the HoH Rotterdam has them as tomorrow on there FB page with a pic. So I think it's safe to assume the other stores will as well.

i need a london connect, lol. $!#!. 
nerd.gif

anyway footlocker says either they're not getting the cannons or they come out the 3rd.
grin.gif

The fl by me said they not gettin cannons.....the dude in there said only fa will get them.....idk how true that is tho

I think I have narrowed it down to just getting the freegums.  I want the Xmas Lebrons too, but I have to factor in getting the Retro Xs in January.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

The fl by me said they not gettin cannons.....the dude in there said only fa will get them.....idk how true that is tho

I got the same thing. only FTA by me is getting them, FTL and CMP all said no
grin.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I feel you on that one bro^^ 170 + tax and shipping is gonna kill some pockets.

I love them UM's but ehhh dat price!
laugh.gif
 word, you gotta be picky with your colorways!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by mrlongong

I was just thinking this exact thought
At Eastbay we expect our employees to be held to the same standards as our customers. If a product can not be discounted by our customers, it can not be discounted by our employees. Our Employee discounts are already very fair and a very nice benefit of working for Footlocker Inc.. Eastbay and Footlocker are separate companies with separate rules and policies.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Sneaker News just tweeted Freegums release 12/31.

holy %%@!, lebrons are draining my pockets....i guess Xmas pair will be a couple days before freegum, add UM, cannons, and rumored china.

damn, almost 5 pairs in a month
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom