Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Big thanks for all the feedback, that comes MUCH appreciated!!!!!

I think Wayne's comment about the LB8 V1's has helped me to make up my mind to stay true to size.... I also have a pretty narrow foot and really liked the fit of the USA 8 v1's I tried on a while back now.

Again thanks to all whom gave their 2 cents
pimp.gif

WOOOOO copped from that website, gotta love the fact that they're 3 hours away from me! I'm getting my cannons tomorrow!
happy.gif

Tracking says tomorrow for delivery date!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by gentry187

pros: those gums soles are sick!

cons: you're basically paying 100 extra for blackouts with gum soles and a white swoosh.... and thats not cool!!!
eek.gif

Sometimes u just gotta pay the price. And in my case, I didn't mind at all.
pimp.gif
BTW, blackouts retail at $184 & change with tax included. I didn't pay $284 for these ID's.
laugh.gif
184?? really? because i've been seeing them for no more than $140.
(example 1, example 2, etc.)

209 + tax & shipping puts you approximately 100 over 140.....

either way, they look sick but i would do more with the IDs since they cost so much.

Lebron ID's qualify for free shipping since they're over $175.
tongue.gif
$206 + tax.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

LKS1CP96

Posting the code again so it doesn't get lost, hopefully it works

definitely got a shirt to match already in the shopping cart for free with this code. thanks.

oh and brandon, I DO contribute to the thread positively.... i just showed you guys where to get blackouts for $140 heh.
pimp.gif
Which shirt did you get?

LKS1CP96

I'm all for a discount but I'm confused.  How come/how do you figure this will work on the Cannons if they're supposed to be excluded from discount?
Not flaming or anything b/c if it works I'm grateful; really just curious.

LKS1CP96

with that code ull have to pay shipping... URLEB58P is pure free shipping...jus saying. both are pretty great urs may be a better overall deal but after just copping the canes and hoping ill have a chance at the weatherman kd's next week i need to save all the $$$ i can 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

LKS1CP96

with that code ull have to pay shipping... URLEB58P is pure free shipping...jus saying. both are pretty great urs may be a better overall deal but after just copping the canes and hoping ill have a chance at the weatherman kd's next week i need to save all the $$$ i can 
roll.gif

not if you have gold club.  If you buy from Eastbay more than 2~3 times a year, you should be paying for gold club anyway.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

LKS1CP96

http://
definitely got a shirt to match already in the shopping cart for free with this code. thanks. r

Link to said shirt
nerd.gif
its not a EXACT match... but overmatching is terrible
sick.gif

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=50091472http://lrg shirt

heres another shirt

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Link to said shirt
nerd.gif
its not a EXACT match... but overmatching is terrible
sick.gif

eastbay

i guess i got terrible taste LOL  
roll.gif
for real though.
tired.gif

sometimes too much is just... too much.

i matched everthing down to shirts kicks hats jeans etc when i was 19 lol

pushing thirty i would hope i put that nonsense behind me for the most part....

dont get me wrong, i still do it up but nothing overboard.

should have printed it on a navy shirt and just go all in.... shoes look black but i thnk theyre navy. im getting all confused about the colors on these joints. light green dark green black navy??

Wa is that code for?

Sorry been too bz trying to get a discount from my connects but between the 50 n Concords looks like I gotta retail this.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Wa is that code for?

Sorry been too bz trying to get a discount from my connects but between the 50 n Concords looks like I gotta retail this.

the code is for 20 off 100 or more but wont work with cannons so you basically get a free shirt with the kicks. (or obviously a combination of items.) i found an lrg belt and jordan socks for 20.98. or a free jansport backpack (orange for you mega-matchers lol) theres mad stuff, you still have 20 min to find something.

Back
Top Bottom